Tumblrs new login form

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
snibi

Re: Tumblrs new login form

Post by snibi »

today had again one "failed login" account and did browser login,but it doesnt enter email, so i copy email and clicked next,

the above screen comes up, but this time i copied the email link and pasted in the browser window,

which got the account also terminated. so it seems the accounts have already been marked before, maybe because of too often send email verification (4x) in a short time span.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

snibi wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:37 pm today had again one "failed login" account and did browser login,but it doesnt enter email, so i copy email and clicked next,

the above screen comes up, but this time i copied the email link and pasted in the browser window,

which got the account also terminated. so it seems the accounts have already been marked before, maybe because of too often send email verification (4x) in a short time span.
Do you want to come to a conclusion?
As i am noticing this one and monitoring this issue. Please feel free to post your workaround as much as possible and what do you think - what happening - doing what. :)

Regards
snibi

Post by snibi »

sorry, no conclusion and no workaround because now just all are banned even new added ones after 3 days only doing scrape stats, really strange.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

snibi wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 9:46 am sorry, no conclusion and no workaround because now just all are banned even new added ones after 3 days only doing scrape stats, really strange.
This might be due to proxy or the subnet is blacklisted as tumblr is more choosy about IP and has hate on DATACENTER PROXYS.

You just need to observe and experiment.

Best Regards
snibi

Post by snibi »

tumblr have some news, i dont know how it will affect TJ actions,

url: https://www.tumblr.com/privacy/consent? ... Fdashboard

image taken from browser login.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Yes, this is happening on all European IPs now ... TJ can't login to those account because of that. Martin could you update/fix that?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

jrichards wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:20 pm Yes, this is happening on all European IPs now ... TJ can't login to those account because of that. Martin could you update/fix that?
I don't have access to european IPs. If any one has an account and proxy I can test this on, please export the account and I will take a look and get it updated

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com