help me about proxy

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
beiweikang

help me about proxy

Post by beiweikang »

If I have 1000 tumblr accounts, I need to run them in tumblr jazz at the same time, in order to ensure that they are not blocked,
How many proxies do I need to set up for security? Multiple tumblr account can share a proxy?
support@rootjazz

Re: help me about proxy

Post by support@rootjazz »

beiweikang wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:35 am If I have 1000 tumblr accounts, I need to run them in tumblr jazz at the same time, in order to ensure that they are not blocked,
How many proxies do I need to set up for security? Multiple tumblr account can share a proxy?
To be safe, you need to use 1 account per proxy. Tumblr is very strict now a days. It will be good if you use 1 proxy per account.
But, you need to test what is working for you or what is not. Some people used 3 account on 1 proxy some used dedicated proxy per account. The safest is 1 account / proxy .
beiweikang

Post by beiweikang »

ok thank you very much`
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

:)
scottincostarica

Post by scottincostarica »

Okay I'm new so don't beat me up.

I have 4 accounts, with 4 different email addresses and a total of 104 blogs.
I've done a little posting 3 videos and 4 images across all 104 blogs WITH NO PROXY.
Are you saying that I need several proxy's to post?

I live in Costa Rica, if indeed I need them where do I buy Proxy's?

And by posting 3 videos and 4 images across all 104 blogs have I already screwed up?

By the way, I LOVE TumblingJazz!

Shared or Private Proxy?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

scottincostarica wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:12 pm Okay I'm new so don't beat me up.

I have 4 accounts, with 4 different email addresses and a total of 104 blogs.
I've done a little posting 3 videos and 4 images across all 104 blogs WITH NO PROXY.
Are you saying that I need several proxy's to post?
You don't NEED proxies.

Do you know what proxies are? What they do?

All they do, is hide the fact you are logging in to the accounts from your house. If you log into 1000 accounts from your house, tumblr can assume you are not doing this via the website, but using tools / bots.

If you DO log into your blogs from your house, they already know this and have tied the accounts together.

I live in Costa Rica,
pura vida! ;-)

if indeed I need them where do I buy Proxy's?
There are all sorts of companies, selling $1 per IP proxy, to $3+ per proxy.
And by posting 3 videos and 4 images across all 104 blogs have I already screwed up?
Again it depends. If these are spammy low quality accounts, then maybe. If these are real / business / personal type accounts that you used to control before from your phone / browser, then no - they might be ok.

Without knowing exactly what you were doing / will be doing is hard to say for sure
By the way, I LOVE TumblingJazz!
Shared or Private Proxy?
private is better, it means only you are using it. Shared are cheaper but there could be another 10, 20 users sharing the IP. One of those could be a tumblr spammer and get the IP blacklisted and all accounts associated with it banned.