Leaving Tumblr

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
JohnHope

Leaving Tumblr

Post by JohnHope »

Hey

I've been tried Tumbling Jazz for a while, yet I haven't found the right way to make it work. It seems to me that Tumblr has been abused a lot, all user I followed is the same niche accounts as mine, feels like they are "like" each other for better ranking. So I decide to quit and back to IG.

I was working on IG for a few months, but it's only one month I did monetize it. The reason I tried Tumblr is because that IG banned my accounts seriously, my worst day is over 250 accounts died in just one day. Now I knew there is something different about Instadub, so I decide to take the chance.

Now the question is, how to cancel the order and refund. Please do it for me. I PMed Martin yesterday, but it seems Martin haven't read my message.

Thanks
John
support@rootjazz

Re: Leaving Tumblr

Post by support@rootjazz »

JohnHope wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:52 pm Hey

I've been tried Tumbling Jazz for a while, yet I haven't found the right way to make it work. It seems to me that Tumblr has been abused a lot, all user I followed is the same niche accounts as mine, feels like they are "like" each other for better ranking. So I decide to quit and back to IG.

I was working on IG for a few months, but it's only one month I did monetize it. The reason I tried Tumblr is because that IG banned my accounts seriously, my worst day is over 250 accounts died in just one day. Now I knew there is something different about Instadub, so I decide to take the chance.

Now the question is, how to cancel the order and refund. Please do it for me. I PMed Martin yesterday, but it seems Martin haven't read my message.

Thanks
John
Hi,
I am very sorry that your 250 accounts were dead. Are you in 30 days money back period? If you are in 30 days then you will get your refund and if your email is not replied yet, just keep patience. He will issue the refund as soon as he watches the emails. I have also replicated your problem to martin.
Please be patient.

Regards
JohnHope

Post by JohnHope »

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:58 pm

Thanks
John
Hi,
I am very sorry that your 250 accounts were dead. Are you in 30 days money back period? If you are in 30 days then you will get your refund and if your email is not replied yet, just keep patience. He will issue the refund as soon as he watches the emails. I have also replicated your problem to martin.
Please be patient.

Regards

Thanks for reply. Still in 30 days, but I how I do that? Claim refund from Paypal?
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

JohnHope wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Thanks
John
Hi,
Please be patient.

Regards

Thanks for reply. Still in 30 days, but I how I do that? Claim refund from Paypal?
Email martin regarding this. If you have already did and told him to issue refund then you don't need to do anything. He will get back to you and process the refund.

Regards
JohnHope

Post by JohnHope »

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:52 pm
JohnHope wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Hi,
Please be patient.

Regards

Email martin regarding this. If you have already did and told him to issue refund then you don't need to do anything. He will get back to you and process the refund.

Regards

No. what's Matin's email address?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
You will get a reply same day to emails.

Some email providers, mostly @gmx @web.de and sometimes custom domain providers will not deliver emails, not sure why, but they don't. So try from a gmail / outlook type of account.

Include your purchase email so we know how to find teh payment / license to refund