Account Creator Not Creating

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
Tumblingluke

Account Creator Not Creating

Post by Tumblingluke »

I am experiencing severe difficulty with creating accounts. I have everything setup with plenty of usernames email addresses and scraped hundreds of IP addresses validated for tumblr anon and post.I am using the correct captcha service. I got 0% success rate. Here is my log (Logs-73062-lukeavenseocom-1.8.9.1-Tumbling Jazz) What could the problem be?
support@rootjazz

Re: Account Creator Not Creating

Post by support@rootjazz »

Tumblingluke wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:10 am I am experiencing severe difficulty with creating accounts. I have everything setup with plenty of usernames email addresses and scraped hundreds of IP addresses validated for tumblr anon and post.I am using the correct captcha service. I got 0% success rate. Here is my log (Logs-73062-lukeavenseocom-1.8.9.1-Tumbling Jazz) What could the problem be?
Hi,
The account creation module is having issues and i am reported to martin. He will look in to it and get back to you soon as soon as possible. Please be patience as other softwares mainly SCM got some issues and it takes so much time to fix those.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account Creator Not Creating

Post by martin@rootjazz »

you are trying to create accounts with FREE PUBLIC PROXIES.

These are unlikely to work with tumblr as it requires a browser component and the tumblr site is very resource intensive that public proxies are unlikely to hold for the duration and if they do, will just be banned by tumblr quickly.

Invest in private proxies if you seriously want to create accounts