Problem with videos

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Problem with videos

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Deus wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:25 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:12 pm
Deus wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:37 am Anyone knows how to block the tumblr bot from following me?
what tumblr bot is following you?

But typically you cannot stop people following you.

As for gifs not working, there are some GIF encoding formats tumblr doesn't support (doesn't work via website / nor tumjazz)
support@rootjazz wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:48 pm
Deus wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:46 pm Yes, I did save to my local machine. I have now tried to make a gif from a video url and upload to tumblr but the gif got frozen.
Tumblr is very strict now! All my images are marked as sensitive even the ones you can't see any nudity(but the girl is naked)
You should flag your tumblr as nsfw and then do the *nsfw* things. :) Also block tumblr bot that auto followed you.

I don't know... You said I should block tumblr bot from auto follow me
That is not me :) But I think I understand now. There is a tumblr account that follows you from the start IIRC (or you follow them I don't know...), I remember reading on botting forums that you should unfollow them, or remove them to avoid bans / blocks.

Personally, I don't think it matters, tumblr have full access to your account, they don't need to rely on a tumblr bot follow to ban you. But some think so, so.....