help me, My secondary blogs can use the deleted all bloge posts, the main blog can not use deleted all bloge posts

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: help me, My secondary blogs can use the deleted all bloge posts, the main blog can not use deleted all bloge posts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
beiweikang

Re: help me, My secondary blogs can use the deleted all bloge posts, the main blog can not use deleted all bloge posts

Post by beiweikang »

Thank you very much, it will be a very great thing, I hope to hear the good news
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

beiweikang wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:00 am Thank you very much, it will be a very great thing, I hope to hear the good news
Welcome :D
beiweikang

Post by beiweikang »

You are so great, I updated to the latest version, now the problem is solved, my first blog can delete all posts, thank you very much.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

beiweikang wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:11 am You are so great, I updated to the latest version, now the problem is solved, my first blog can delete all posts, thank you very much.
Welcome :)
zhucan3n

Post by zhucan3n »

兄弟,我来自广州的,方便留个联系方式交流吗。QQ751117020
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

zhucan3n wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:07 am 兄弟,我来自广州的,方便留个联系方式交流吗。QQ751117020
Brother, I'm from Guangzhou, is it convenient to leave a contact to communicate? QQ751117020
We don't use instant messengers for support. Please create a new thread and post your questions there

Regards,
Martin