Where To Begin

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
craigbal1

Where To Begin

Post by craigbal1 »

Hi there I,m not new to Tumblr however i am to Tumbling Jazz. Can you tell me which options i will want to use in order to get more visitors to my website not a Tumblr account. There's that many options i find it very daunting i just want to implement a routine in which will benefit in me getting more visitors to my website and how i go about it thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Where To Begin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

As per my response to your email of the same (I guess some people just like to give me extra work on a saturday morning :)

We only provide support on how to use the program, not marketing campaigns, that is supposed to be your area. You decide what you want to do, and we can explain how to do it.

But some basics:

It all depends.
What is your niche / topic / keyword / market / audience
What are you currently doing, you say you know tumblr, so just do what you are doing now, but have the bot automate it to free you up. Scale it up with the program.

But usual things:
post quality engaging content
gain a follower base by engaging: follow / like / reblog
include your site in watermarks, trailer videos, post links (BE CAREFUL) post descriptions (BE CAREFUL DO NOT OVER DO IT), squeeze people to visit your site, promise more content, better content, special content. Basic internet marketing 101 really