suggestion: #max upload on video module

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
snibi

suggestion: #max upload on video module

Post by snibi »

Hello,

Thinking could be useful to have a #max upload on post video module, otherwise it does not stop when assigning a folder with more videos than you want to post.

ps. the links it collects in post_contents does not work, maybe its because of rendertime/convert on video tumblr assign new links.

edit://

another thing i like to mention, if daily stats could be grouped that would also be fantastic, because on many accounts processor is full of it.

also, in processor would it be possible if we can see how many actions whe have selected, and how many actions are there as count numbers?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: suggestion: #max upload on video module

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Thinking could be useful to have a #max upload on post video module, otherwise it does not stop when assigning a folder with more videos than you want to post.
yes of course, it should be there really. Will sort it for next update. Crazy busy today with it being monday and being away end of last week. So if can send me a reminder mid-week (wednesday).

ps. the links it collects in post_contents does not work, maybe its because of rendertime/convert on video tumblr assign new links.
Sorry, I don't think I understand. do you mean links to post in the description? How are they appearing?
another thing i like to mention, if daily stats could be grouped that would also be fantastic, because on many accounts processor is full of it.
yeah, I suppose that makes sense. Remind me end of the week. Thursday / Friday.
also, in processor would it be possible if we can see how many actions whe have selected, and how many actions are there as count numbers?
sure, a nice easy one :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Sorry, I don't think I understand. do you mean links to post in the description? How are they appearing?
ahh do you mean the link to the post you just made? I think you do. I will check
snibi

Post by snibi »

all ok thanks i will remind you, yes i meant the link you just made and tj saves in post_contents folder is a /private/ link (which happens on link module also if i remember) which you normally can replace to /post/ but that link also does not work, because tumblr do a conversion of the video file and gives you a completely different url then.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

max upload options added. I'll let you know when the download is ready.
snibi wrote:all ok thanks i will remind you, yes i meant the link you just made and tj saves in post_contents folder is a /private/ link (which happens on link module also if i remember) which you normally can replace to /post/ but that link also does not work, because tumblr do a conversion of the video file and gives you a completely different url then.
so it is ONLY with private URLs that there is a problem? If you are not posting to a queue (so no private links) then it works correctly?
snibi

Post by snibi »

Thank you! I didn't post to queue the video but i got an /private/ link in post_content. Logs:41065
(This link is obsolete, because tumblr gives a new link after conversion is done.)

Same when i post a link via link module i also got an /private/ link in post_content. Logs:53667
(This link can be modified in replacing "/private/" to "/post/" and cut the string after "/tumblr_".)

TJ Version 1.8.5.9
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hmmm I was under the impression that /private/ was just a queued link until it went public, but never checked definitely.

You could be right about the conversion thing. If that is the case, there is no way to get it after posting, perhaps is just best to ignore all returned links that are /private/?
snibi

Post by snibi »

No problem i agree lets ignore! i made just a ubot to convert the link module links.

For the videos i will just wait a little and scrape last posts after! all ok!

Thursday reminder :)
Remind me end of the week. Thursday / Friday.
Processor Actions Count / Selected Actions Count

Daily stats grouping for 1 entry in processor of all accounts.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

private links will be converted to /posts/ automatically.

video upload links will be ignored.

details of total actions / selected added.

grouping stats jobs, is bigger than I thought. Not going to be until next week I'm afraid, got some urgent updates required due to some site changes that have to take priority.