How many Proxies

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
pauli

How many Proxies

Post by pauli »

A bit of a newbie question but just want a general idea on where to start. I manually sign up expired Tumblr with Yahoo PVA accounts. I use Tor Browser to sign up each account as it gives me a US IP every time( I close and reopen Tor browser). So I use a different US IP for each Tumblr I sign up. I then SEO the Tumblr and add a header image. All I want to do with do with TJ is to post a photo with link, text & tags. Every post will have a different URL, photo, tag, text. I don't want to follow or reblog or anything like that. I only want to post once a day to each Tumblr

If I wanted to post 1 post a day each to 10 Tumblr. (10 posts total a day) how many private proxies would I need?

If I wanted to post 1 post a day each to 20 Tumblr. (20 posts total a day) how many private proxies would I need?

If I wanted to post 1 post a day each to 30 Tumblr. (30 posts total a day) how many private proxies would I need?

I know there is probably no exact figure, but I don't want to jump straight in without asking and getting all my Tumblr banned by doing something stupid

thanks

Paul
kibawhite

Re: How many Proxies

Post by kibawhite »

If you only post once a day and don't want to follow etc then you need 1 proxy per 250 blogs (not accounts).

Everyday each account can post a total of 250 posts. You can make secondary blogs on the same account.

Example:

1 account needs one proxy
1 account has 50 secondary blogs
each secondary blog posts 1 post a day.
50 posts a day using only 1 account

Keep in mind tho that if one accounts gets banned all 50 secondary blogs will get banned. However, if your content is good, then there shouldn't be any problem.
janojebo

Post by janojebo »

How about u queue posts? Queue posts for acc 1 for few days , if you got dynamic IP just restart router and repeat with another account also you can use more accounts per Ip
pauli

Post by pauli »

kibawhite wrote:If you only post once a day and don't want to follow etc then you need 1 proxy per 250 blogs (not accounts).

Everyday each account can post a total of 250 posts. You can make secondary blogs on the same account.

Example:

1 account needs one proxy
1 account has 50 secondary blogs
each secondary blog posts 1 post a day.
50 posts a day using only 1 account

Keep in mind tho that if one accounts gets banned all 50 secondary blogs will get banned. However, if your content is good, then there shouldn't be any problem.

I will only be using 1 account per Tumblr. I have a VPS. So does that mean if I post to 10 accounts I need 10 private proxies etc?
kibawhite

Post by kibawhite »

Yes, if you post to 10 accounts you need 10 proxies. However, if you post to 10 blogs you only need 1 proxy.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

kibawhite wrote:Yes, if you post to 10 accounts you need 10 proxies. However, if you post to 10 blogs you only need 1 proxy.
I guess you mean if post to 10 secondary blogs you only need 1?

Anyway, I would say, 10 accounts = 10 proxies is best
pauli

Post by pauli »

janojebo wrote:How about u queue posts? Queue posts for acc 1 for few days , if you got dynamic IP just restart router and repeat with another account also you can use more accounts per Ip
Just learning with this tool. This makes sense. Could I setup Tumbling Jazz to say queue say 30 posts for 1 account for a month. So it posts 1 posts a day on that account. Then I just delete all cookies, history etc in chrome. Reset my router Dynamic IP. And set up another account for 30 posts. And I could then ie set up maybe 20-30 accounts in one day doing this for a month?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

pauli wrote:
janojebo wrote:How about u queue posts? Queue posts for acc 1 for few days , if you got dynamic IP just restart router and repeat with another account also you can use more accounts per Ip
Just learning with this tool. This makes sense. Could I setup Tumbling Jazz to say queue say 30 posts for 1 account for a month. So it posts 1 posts a day on that account. Then I just delete all cookies, history etc in chrome. Reset my router Dynamic IP. And set up another account for 30 posts. And I could then ie set up maybe 20-30 accounts in one day doing this for a month?
yes.
Set you post action, set a pause of 24 hours and max items: 30.
Or set repeat every 24 hours and max items: 1

The results would be the same.

Also no need to delete cookies / history in chrome as the program does not use chrome