'No accounts left to be used'

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 'No accounts left to be used'

Post by martin@rootjazz »

kibawhite wrote:
I don't really get this. Can I remove 403 blocks by filling out the ACCOUNTS DETAILS POP UP? How do I fill this out?
Sorry you have misunderstood me. If tumblr is returning 403, the program cannot do nothing about that. The program can however remove it's internal blocks (blocks within tumjazz that is stopping you from performing an action)

Tumjazz will try and detect any warnings given by tumblr. On detecting a warning / block. It will put a block on the account IN TUMJAZZ. The reason for this is, lets say you create 10 actions, then you left the app running. If the program just kept hammering away at tumblr you could lose the account. So instead the program blocks those actions.

As to how to clear the bans, my apologies, it is NOT possible in tumjazz, I was mistakenly thinking of a different program. I will get it add to tumjazz now
kibawhite

Post by kibawhite »

Those 403's are driving me insane. The delay is 60-90 seconds. Could it be that I send the same message over and over again? Or could it be because I send messages to people who don't have chat available causing a few 400's and then it turns into a 403?

By the way, where can I find the local block thing you added?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

the tumjazz block can be removed from the ACCOUNTS POPUP for that account: double click the account in a row, and if there is a block there will be a link

Those 403's are driving me insane. The delay is 60-90 seconds. Could it be that I send the same message over and over again?
Yes it could be due to your spamming. Detecting the same msg over and over is easy to detect and obviously spamming
Or could it be because I send messages to people who don't have chat available causing a few 400's and then it turns into a 403?
also.

But what is the problem, some chats fail and you have to wait 60 seconds? But why is that a problem, just let it run. Or use more accounts to distrubute the comments over
kibawhite

Post by kibawhite »

martin@rootjazz wrote:the tumjazz block can be removed from the ACCOUNTS POPUP for that account: double click the account in a row, and if there is a block there will be a link

Those 403's are driving me insane. The delay is 60-90 seconds. Could it be that I send the same message over and over again?
Yes it could be due to your spamming. Detecting the same msg over and over is easy to detect and obviously spamming
Or could it be because I send messages to people who don't have chat available causing a few 400's and then it turns into a 403?
also.

But what is the problem, some chats fail and you have to wait 60 seconds? But why is that a problem, just let it run. Or use more accounts to distrubute the comments over
I want to scale to 1 million chat messages a month. Is is possible to use spintax in the chat?
That I have to wait 60 seconds is not the problem but those 400's turning into 403's are I guess. Is it possible to scape users who have chat available. Just like it is possible to scrape users who have ask available?

*It looks like the 403 block is lifted after 72 hours
kibawhite

Post by kibawhite »

Testing the spintax right now and it's awesome!

Is there a limit on the spintax? Otherwise I will create a crazy long spintax. Is this possible: {1|2|3|...|998|999|1000} {a|b|c|...|a98|a99|a100} ? So every spintax has aprox. 1000 options. Or will my computer crash?

Another question

You can now send posts through chat right? example: ((post)xxx.tumblr.com/post/3232323/lala)

Obviously I can't send the same link over and over again otherwise I will be detected.
But will the chance of being banned/detected lessen if I link to the same post using different links? (or does tumblr detect the post instead of the link?)

These 3 urls link to the same post for example:

http://popstarmari.tumblr.com/post/1611 ... ug-council
https://tiefsterwinter.tumblr.com/post/ ... ug-council
https://ferry-the-otakupus.tumblr.com/p ... ug-council
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

kibawhite wrote:Testing the spintax right now and it's awesome!

Is there a limit on the spintax? Otherwise I will create a crazy long spintax. Is this possible: {1|2|3|...|998|999|1000} {a|b|c|...|a98|a99|a100} ? So every spintax has aprox. 1000 options. Or will my computer crash?
It should be fine, never tested it though to that level, but should be fine. Perhaps when you get to millions of options you could get issues, but 1000 isn't that many

Another question

You can now send posts through chat right? example: ((post)xxx.tumblr.com/post/3232323/lala)

Obviously I can't send the same link over and over again otherwise I will be detected.
But will the chance of being banned/detected lessen if I link to the same post using different links? (or does tumblr detect the post instead of the link?)

These 3 urls link to the same post for example:

http://popstarmari.tumblr.com/post/1611 ... ug-council
https://tiefsterwinter.tumblr.com/post/ ... ug-council
https://ferry-the-otakupus.tumblr.com/p ... ug-council
I don't know, I have never done it and no one has ever told me. Try it and find out :)
kibawhite

Post by kibawhite »

Hey Martin, I finally found out why I get rate limit exceeded so many times even though the pause is 60-90 seconds.

I did a test run. Settings:

FilePath:C:\notimportant
PauseMin:60
PauseMax:90
NumMax:5
NumThreads:4
RepeatEveryXHours:0
NumRepeatsTodo:0
RepeatEveryXMins:0
FluctuateRepeatEveryXMins:0
MaxDailyRepeatsAllowed:0
FluctuateMaxItemsTodo:0
Unique:True
ListSharedAccounts:acc1, acc2, acc3, acc4

(Numthreads in processor also set at 1)

Logs:
First four messages are good. All accounts pause correctly. After the pause however...they process many many accounts within a short amount of time. It neglects the fact that there is a pause in there. However, after an account send x messages within x seconds it pauses again and then it *CANCELS.

I sent you an email that contains the log: Chat not working 455

*EDIT: I think it's because NumMax is 5 while I provide a list of 50 urls to contact? I tested it with NumMax: 4500 and it gave good results. Still weird that it doesn't stop though after 5 chat messages. Could you please confirm all of the above?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

will check logs
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I Cannot find any logs with the id 455

Nor do I seem to have any emails relating to this issue. Can you resend the mail and / or let me know the subject