Getting started with accounts

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
Fullest

Getting started with accounts

Post by Fullest »

Hey guys, im about to start my Tumblrjazz journey and i was wondering if you could drop me some advice on accounts.

Should i make accounts myself or should i buy them (and if so could u recommend me good provider of the accounts)?

Also can i use shared proxies for accounts or they need to be dedi?

Im planning using it fully for adult stuff.

Thank you :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Getting started with accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

You can use shared accounts, but then you are at risk if the other shared users sharing the proxy are spamming tumblr. Unlikely but not impossible.

Dedicated are better, but there is the risk, the user who rented the IP before you spammed tumblr and blacklisted.

ultimately - try it and see what works for you (this applies to basically everything)

As to accounts. Better to create accounts on teh same proxy that you will use it on. As you have no idea how purchased accounts were made on what proxy. However, purchased accounts may work fine.

Again, test / review / ammend / test / repeat / ??? / profit

:)
Fullest

Post by Fullest »

Alrighty Martin. Thanks for fast reply. The tutorials u provided on utube can still be applied on the current version? I saw some changes, but not sure how different it is. I recently purchased it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

yes all should be applicable. The layouts may change a bit but the basics are all the same