Working with TJ - the essence :)

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
Duck

Working with TJ - the essence :)

Post by Duck »

Martin, firts of all - thank you for your great product!
Help me please to understand the logic of working with lots of accounts.
1. So, I have 20 blogs (20 different accounts). And I want them to do actions:
- post images (from one folder to all blogs): 2-15 a day
- follow 20-70 a day
- reblog 3-7
But! I want those action to run with different delays for each account and each action. Should I create one action per account or there's some other way?
2. What's happening on Processor tab looks like a mess to me. Why do I need those progress status and multiplication of files? And how it comes that I can delete unnecessary completed records alongside with necessary actions? Why you multiply lines there instead of just changing status of an action? Mybe i didn't get right the conception of this info?
3. When I set up all my settings for posting images, can I save them for editing later? I've noticed ability to save tab settings - it's the only way?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Working with TJ - the essence :)

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Duck wrote:Martin, firts of all - thank you for your great product!
Help me please to understand the logic of working with lots of accounts.
1. So, I have 20 blogs (20 different accounts). And I want them to do actions:
- post images (from one folder to all blogs): 2-15 a day
- follow 20-70 a day
- reblog 3-7
But! I want those action to run with different delays for each account and each action. Should I create one action per account or there's some other way?
if you want different pauses per account you need one action per account. If you want to share the images from a folder between all accounts and don't mind the same random pause settings, then you can do a single action (SHARED ACTION)
2. What's happening on Processor tab looks like a mess to me. Why do I need those progress status and multiplication of files?
I don't really understand, perhaps a screenshot would help.

But you have the status so you can see which actions are running, which are waiting etc

And how it comes that I can delete unnecessary completed records alongside with necessary actions?

to delete a completed action, click it to select it, press DELETE key on your keyboard
Why you multiply lines there instead of just changing status of an action?
Sorry I don't understand again
3. When I set up all my settings for posting images, can I save them for editing later? I've noticed ability to save tab settings - it's the only way?
yes, save tab settings should do what you want. I Say should, some actions might not save.