Can not generate cookies, strange error

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Can not generate cookies, strange error

Post by martin@rootjazz »

mdmaismolly wrote:No problem bro.

See, the thing is that I installed some stupid AVG tune-up software and it kinda fucked the Chrome browser. Whenever I try to open the *.exe file, I get an error : Windows can not find C:\Program Files...etc.\Chrome.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. Tried reinstalling the browser but it didnt solve the problem.
*If you have any idea on how to fix my Chrome, dont hesitate to tell me :D*
errr, reinstall chrome? uninstall whatever you installed (if even possible)

Am using the 50.1.0 version of Firefox, I will be installing the 45 version if you think that could make it work. The account was created over 2 years ago,
firefox changed after version45 so it was not controllable, so has to be 45 (or less) and 32 bit version

I think that the error comes from the browser, as everything worked fine before installing that stupid software.
however, browser login should not be required, if you get 2captcha credit (info
it should log in automatically AND solve the captcha (if shown)
I also had some accounts created in the Yahoo-era and they worked and logged-in fine before this error.
hmmm it is possible I was reading the logs wrong, they wouldn't decrypt for some reason, so I couldn't read them exactly. If you could update, then run the action again and submit I will try and decrypt them again

-------- However bro, I wanted you to know that I'm grateful that you put this kind of work, and have time to help me and the rest with all those issues.
I'll just run TumblingJazz on my other PC if I won't be able to fix this. Have a good day fam :mrgreen: !
That's what I am here for, although in an ideal world everything would just work perfectly, but with so many changes from tumblr in the last few weeks, I am here more than I would care to be :)

But ideally, I need to see the issue, so if you want (and I understand if you don't) export the account details and email them to me, I will test and watch the network comms during a login attempt and should be able to fix it straight away. Otherwise, update run teh action and submit logs and hopefully the new debugging will give me more info

Regards,
Martin