upload pictures

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
qw20211202

upload pictures

Post by qw20211202 »

I uploaded 20 photos, numbered 1-20, and then there are 10 tumblr accounts, I let them publish at the same time, in theory each account can send 2 pictures, but I found that 8 accounts only sent 1 picture, in addition There were 2 accounts that sent 2 pictures, and only 12 of the 20 pictures were actually sent. How should I set up so that each account can publish 2 pictures?

[img]C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\3er[/img]
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: upload pictures

Post by martin@rootjazz »

For future reference, please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

I'd need to know how you set the action up. A screenshot is usually sufficient
Submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

and provide any relevant information that may help me explain why something happened

but what you need to do is is:
POST IMAGES tab
select your 10 account
check SHARE ACCOUNT ACTION
specify your 20 images

Then if you use one thread, one account will post one image then the next account will post until all 20 images are posted, 2 per account. Assuming the accounts and proxies are working and the images are within allow specification of what tumblr allows

Regards,
Martin