graphic explanations

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
qw20211202

graphic explanations

Post by qw20211202 »

I like your products very much, but you are not very friendly to people who are not good at English; because we can't understand your video tutorials; so I chose to use jarvee before, because they have very good graphic explanations, and have responded to the email Very timely; I hope you can also give a detailed graphic explanation, and then reply to the question in a timely manner, instead of waiting for two or three days to reply to each question
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: graphic explanations

Post by martin@rootjazz »

qw20211202 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:17 pm I like your products very much, but you are not very friendly to people who are not good at English; because we can't understand your video tutorials; so I chose to use jarvee before, because they have very good graphic explanations, and have responded to the email Very timely; I hope you can also give a detailed graphic explanation, and then reply to the question in a timely manner, instead of waiting for two or three days to reply to each question
Support hours are:
Monday to Thursday: 0800 to 1800
Friday: 0800 to 1300

Timezone: GMT -5hrs

National holidays the usual English speaking holidays (UK)

Any support received within those times should be answered same days. That said, seems I missed your posts here for which I apologise.

As to the differences in support, at the end of the day, jarvee is much much more expensive. Paying as much as you do for our lifetime license for a month of jarvee. With that additional payment, support workers can be hired to give you default answers to your basic questions. For getting technical support, you may still have to wait days.

Please understand, there is a time issue at play here. I appreciate not everyone speaks English, youtube should be able to offer a somewhat translated caption (the quality of this I cannot say). But, unfortunately there is only so much time available in the day to offer support and keep the programs maintained.

The more specific your questions can be, the more specific I can be in my replies. If you just ask "teach me everything" then I cannot really help, as you are asking for too much. 1 to 1 teaching is not provided. If you want to know how to perform a specific search to follow the results, that is something specific and I can send screenshots showing it.

So if you can help me out with specific questions, I can help you out with better responses. And if you do not understand my reply, please say and I will try and explain it betterS

Regards,
Martin