How to remove accounts in TwitterDub

Twitterdub Video tutorials
Kholla

How to remove accounts in TwitterDub

Post by Kholla »

Guys,

I have just purcahsed TwitterDub.

I was trying to add my 3 accounts and accidently added 2 accounts of mine but only one of those 3 is showing the OAuth Key. I need to delete all the accounts and need to create new account from scratch. How do I do that? Where should I go?
support@rootjazz

Re: How to remove accounts in TwitterDub

Post by support@rootjazz »

Kholla wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:55 pm Guys,

I was trying to add my 3 accounts and accidently added 2 accounts of mine but only one of those 3 is showing the OAuth Key. I need to delete all the accounts and need to create new account from scratch. How do I do that? Where should I go?
Just check them or slelect those 3 rows and delete hit delete button from keyboard and those accounts will get deleted with ease.

Regards
Kholla

Post by Kholla »

support@rootjazz wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:27 am

Just check them or slelect those 3 rows and delete hit delete button from keyboard and those accounts will get deleted with ease.

Regards
Not happening. Now there are 4 accounts and it is there in every module - follow, unfollow, like, etc
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

Kholla wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:10 am
support@rootjazz wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:27 am

Regards
Not happening. Now there are 4 accounts and it is there in every module - follow, unfollow, like, etc
TD > Update accounts > Select single row > hit delete key from keyboard > 1 row deleted.

What is wrong with that?
What message are you noticing?

Can you post any gif? Or video?

For me is working fine!

Can you please do asi said above?

Regards