How to block certain user [watch tweet]

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Lee1000

How to block certain user [watch tweet]

Post by Lee1000 »

Hi, I've searched for answers here and watched various videos but I can't get an answer that seems to work.

My problem is that during my watch tweet campaign, it keeps liking the same spammers who are sending out multiple messages per hour with my KWs. How do I block USERS, i tried to add their usernames to my ignore list but that doesn't seem to be working.
Lee1000

Re: How to block certain user [watch tweet]

Post by Lee1000 »

To further explain: I added their user names (and/or partials) to the Ignore Words list inside of the user filter interface, i also (seperately) added their named to my Ignore tweet text box, neither worked. In fact, the bot is hardly interacting with tweets anymore, but that shouldn't be. My keywords are being typed atlest every 15 minutes, usually much more.
support@rootjazz

Re: How to block certain user [watch tweet]

Post by support@rootjazz »

Lee1000 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:04 pm To further explain: I added their user names (and/or partials) to the Ignore Words list inside of the user filter interface, i also (seperately) added their named to my Ignore tweet text box, neither worked. In fact, the bot is hardly interacting with tweets anymore, but that shouldn't be. My keywords are being typed atlest every 15 minutes, usually much more.
That was the only way left. But, can you post me/show me your workarounds?

I will try to replicate your issue. Without replication i really can't do anything..
IF possible then please send me each and every details that will be involved on action creation.
Looking forward t your reply.

Regards