4g IP Switching

Instadub Video tutorials
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 4g IP Switching

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:36 pm

Can you explain more exactly of what you mean.

An IP is an IP, from the programs point of view there is no difference what network it is (4g or otherwise).

It sounds like you want the program to trigger a reset of the network to trigger being assigned a new IP. Few ways to do this, for example if using a VPN, there is usually an endpoint to get a new IP.

If the network solution you are using provides this, it can already be done. But would need to know more details

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:29 pm

Db949 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:16 am
Can you explain more exactly of what you mean.
It sounds like you want the program to trigger a reset of the network to trigger being assigned a new IP. Few ways to do this, for example if using a VPN, there is usually an endpoint to get a new IP.[/quote]

Pretty much that, but with rooted android phones not a VPN. As in switch the mobile data on and off to assign a new IP each time after every action. I think it's done by an app and a rooted android phone. Don't fully know how to explain it to the core because I am not an expert when it comes to coding and these sorts of things unfortunately .. I wish I was
[/quote]

well if you can do the research and find out how to trigger a reset / request new IP, then it can be considered for adding. Maybe just resetting the network adaptor locally? But the program cannot just trigger code on your phone, there would need to be some way to communicate. IT would all depend how you are using the phone as a proxy, as a VPN / socks type proxy, or opening it up as an http proxy or whatever.

nicoquint

Post by nicoquint » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Hey Martin! I have a router that works with a SIM card and delivers WI FI to my pc through that SIM CARD. That router allows to be reseted through control panel so it can be automated with javascript. If I build that automation to reset the connection every 30 min for example, do you think it will have issues with the instadub software?

Thank you!

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:59 pm

nicoquint wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:41 pm
Hey Martin! I have a router that works with a SIM card and delivers WI FI to my pc through that SIM CARD. That router allows to be reseted through control panel so it can be automated with javascript. If I build that automation to reset the connection every 30 min for example, do you think it will have issues with the instadub software?

Thank you!
Why do you want to reset your router? To get a new IP? So you can run multiple accounts? That is going to be big hassle, as you can only run one account per 30 minute session.

If you are only running one account, then just leave the router alone

nicoquint

Post by nicoquint » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:45 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:59 pm
nicoquint wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Thank you!
Why do you want to reset your router? To get a new IP? So you can run multiple accounts? That is going to be big hassle, as you can only run one account per 30 minute session.

If you are only running one account, then just leave the router alone
Yes, I intend to reset the IP. For now I'm running just one account but I'm planning to run multiple accounts soon.

I know that the best solution is a 4g proxy and I saw a service that offers one that resets automatically on a time cycle that you can specify. I thought that was the best way to operate multiple accounts. Is that ok?

I could reset the IP on cycles of less than 30 minutes, let's say 10 minutes or even 5 minutes. I think the question is, if Instadub is performing an action and runs out of internet connection, does the bot retries the action on "x" amount of seconds?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:22 pm

nicoquint wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:45 pm

Yes, I intend to reset the IP. For now I'm running just one account but I'm planning to run multiple accounts soon.
ok for multiple accounts you will need something for the IPs. This would work, but you must reset the router then tell the program to run the other actions with the other account(s).
I know that the best solution is a 4g proxy and I saw a service that offers one that resets automatically on a time cycle that you can specify. I thought that was the best way to operate multiple accounts. Is that ok?
The best way is to just get proxies for the account, assign one proxy to each account, then the program can route each request made for the account through it's specific proxy autoamtically. You don't have to do anything.
acc_1 always routes through acc_1_proxy
acc_2 always routes through acc_2_proxy
acc_N always routes through acc_N_proxy

I could reset the IP on cycles of less than 30 minutes, let's say 10 minutes or even 5 minutes. I think the question is, if Instadub is performing an action and runs out of internet connection, does the bot retries the action on "x" amount of seconds?
It can, you can set it up to detect changing IP, and retry (n) times every (m) seconds.

But you would need to make sure you don't run different accounts during the same time period so they would share IP, as your router suggestion changes your whole internet IP, anything done on network goes through that IP. It's a low level IP solution. Whereas proxy are applicaiton, the program can route (n) accounts through (n) proxies are the same time