4g IP Switching

Instadub Video tutorials
Db949

4g IP Switching

Post by Db949 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:38 pm

Can instadub work with android phone 4g and change your IP after every action? I got this Instagram account creator and apparently it can do it and Jarvee can also do it apparently so I know it's possible. With the Instagram creator software I believe it has something to do with an apk (Don't really understand or know what it has to do) and I'm getting it set up tonight. I believe it helps A LOT due to the fact that it will be more accurate when switching IP's, 4G IPs are a HUGE part of IG botting now and will help if the program focuses on it. Would also be cool if there was an option to tick a box to ignore or switch IP's again if the IP had already been used in a previous action. This will help us stay under the radar more.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 4g IP Switching

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:36 pm

Can you explain more exactly of what you mean.

An IP is an IP, from the programs point of view there is no difference what network it is (4g or otherwise).

It sounds like you want the program to trigger a reset of the network to trigger being assigned a new IP. Few ways to do this, for example if using a VPN, there is usually an endpoint to get a new IP.

If the network solution you are using provides this, it can already be done. But would need to know more details

Db949

Post by Db949 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:16 am

[/quote]It sounds like you want the program to trigger a reset of the network to trigger being assigned a new IP. Few ways to do this, for example if using a VPN, there is usually an endpoint to get a new IP.[/quote]

Pretty much that, but with rooted android phones not a VPN. As in switch the mobile data on and off to assign a new IP each time after every action. I think it's done by an app and a rooted android phone. Don't fully know how to explain it to the core because I am not an expert when it comes to coding and these sorts of things unfortunately .. I wish I was

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:29 pm

Db949 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:16 am
It sounds like you want the program to trigger a reset of the network to trigger being assigned a new IP. Few ways to do this, for example if using a VPN, there is usually an endpoint to get a new IP.[/quote]

Pretty much that, but with rooted android phones not a VPN. As in switch the mobile data on and off to assign a new IP each time after every action. I think it's done by an app and a rooted android phone. Don't fully know how to explain it to the core because I am not an expert when it comes to coding and these sorts of things unfortunately .. I wish I was
[/quote]

well if you can do the research and find out how to trigger a reset / request new IP, then it can be considered for adding. Maybe just resetting the network adaptor locally? But the program cannot just trigger code on your phone, there would need to be some way to communicate. IT would all depend how you are using the phone as a proxy, as a VPN / socks type proxy, or opening it up as an http proxy or whatever.