Instadun Unfollows those NOT followed by bot

Instadub Video tutorials
timijoseph01

Instadun Unfollows those NOT followed by bot

Post by timijoseph01 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:05 pm

Hello i have alwasys chossen "BOt ONLY" in unfollow and didnt have any problem,, but now i checked on an account which had 949 folowing it has now reduced to arouund 600...
whats the isues please,, this has been working fine until now.. noticed this on Monday,, just annoying.. I tried to check the Instadub data,, there is no wayi could know and bring those Instadub mistaken unfollow.. too many usernames

timijoseph01

Re: Instadun Unfollows those NOT followed by bot

Post by timijoseph01 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:09 am

attention support and martin

support@rootjazz

Re: Instadun Unfollows those NOT followed by bot

Post by support@rootjazz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:57 am

timijoseph01 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:05 pm
Hello i have alwasys chossen "BOt ONLY" in unfollow and didnt have any problem,, but now i checked on an account which had 949 folowing it has now reduced to arouund 600...
whats the isues please,, this has been working fine until now.. noticed this on Monday,, just annoying.. I tried to check the Instadub data,, there is no wayi could know and bring those Instadub mistaken unfollow.. too many usernames
It could be a bug but please always send us the settings you used while creating the action.
And always post the particular actions LOG. I really can't do anything if you don't send the steps that i can replicate the issue and assist you very fast. I suggest you to stop your workaround and send us the THAT unfollow actions log.

GOTO APPLICATION TOP BAR
HELP > LOG > DELETE ALL THE LOGS

RUN THE ACTION

GOTO HELP > LOG > SUBMIT

Do not run any other actions, just run the action and after it ends, submit the log, also note the log id
Post the log ID here.

Regards