Unblock

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
qw20211202

Unblock

Post by qw20211202 »

My account was blocked midway. After I log in with the built-in browser and complete the robot authentication, will my account automatically return to normal? Or need me to add it again?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Unblock

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What do you mean blocked?
What were you doing with the account?
What account was it? New / real / personal / bulk?
What ip / proxy was it using? local? vps? proxy?
qw20211202

Post by qw20211202 »

I registered an account with my email, and then added it to twitterdub, and then during the process of posting, it may ask me to add a mobile phone number to the account, otherwise the post cannot be successfully posted. At this time, the status of the account is abnormal. Then I open the account in session browser and add a mobile phone number. Now I need to verify the account again. Did I delete the previous account and add it again? Or is there a shortcut key to re-verify the account?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Also a request can you post to the TWITTER SUPPORT section and not the "tutorials" section, which is intended for guides, not asking questions :)
Twitter support - viewforum.php?f=30

--------------------------------
qw20211202 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:33 pm I registered an account with my email, and then added it to twitterdub, and then during the process of posting, it may ask me to add a mobile phone number to the account, otherwise the post cannot be successfully posted. At this time, the status of the account is abnormal. Then I open the account in session browser and add a mobile phone number. Now I need to verify the account again. Did I delete the previous account and add it again? Or is there a shortcut key to re-verify the account?
Ok so the account may not be "blocked" as in Twitter have blocked / banned / suspended it. They may just want you to verify.

Please perform:

1) Clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
2) Run the action that you are having an issue with.

DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Right click the account and select DELETE COOKIES
Uncheck option to USE EXISTING COOKIES (if option exists)
Check Force (if option exists)
click the link VERIFY:LOGIN

This will create an action and send it to the PROCESSING TAB
Goto the processing tab and click RUN. The action will run.
You can double click the action to view the logs and submit logs.

3) If the issue happens again, submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
qw20211202

Post by qw20211202 »

My Twitter account cannot post and I need to re-verify. How can I verify and restore my account to a normal state? Please use a screenshot to illustrate, because my English is not very good, thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

qw20211202 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:19 am My Twitter account cannot post and I need to re-verify. How can I verify and restore my account to a normal state? Please use a screenshot to illustrate, because my English is not very good, thank you
The instructions to VERIFY your account are above. I will post a screenshot as well. Can you also submit logs, that will show me exactly what you mean by blocked / reverify as I have a feeling I am not understand your issue 100%
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin