GET friendships/outgoing - Follow, search, and get users - API

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bri

GET friendships/outgoing - Follow, search, and get users - API

Post by Bri »

Can you do anything with this Martin?

basically, API or maybe not? you can see all the users who you sent a friend request to.

check out the website and let me know if you can add this functionality to the bot :)

Either output the results or make the bots crape and remove these, aka Cancel Follow Request? (remove sent follow requests)

would be great this, as I've used the bots for years without using the 'ignore private'

I'm not sure if these 'waiting accounts to accept our follow requests, does it leave a negative look on our accounts, or does it affect how many more people we can follow while these are still pending, etc.

Look forward to hearing from you :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: GET friendships/outgoing - Follow, search, and get users - API

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry, didn't see this in the week.

Well we cannot use the API, as that would require API credentials which twitter don't give freely so asking you guys to signup and request them is not going to happen

As for outgoing requests, err I have a feeling it's already there. I'll check
Bri

Post by Bri »

No probs, thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

No, there is no recording of private users who are followed. I have added this for next update.

Nor am I aware of how to find users who haven't accepted your request, if you know where you find on website let me know and I'll add it

Regards,
Martin
Bri

Post by Bri »

I don't know where on the Twitter site, I found it on unfollowerstats website, its good, I use it by copying all the text on unfollowerstats pages, then scrape all @users from it, then process them with your wonderful bot :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Maybe it isn't on the website, I cannot find it. For now, you will need to use an external service to get that information, then going forward the program will record private follows and be able to action them in future
Bri

Post by Bri »

Thanks, Martin,

is there a way where we can import already processed (follow) items to the permanent logs?

my scrape takes days when I try recalibrate my followings, I was going to copy all the IDs and Twitter @users to the already processed items manually?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bri wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:12 am Thanks, Martin,

is there a way where we can import already processed (follow) items to the permanent logs?

my scrape takes days when I try recalibrate my followings, I was going to copy all the IDs and Twitter @users to the already processed items manually?
You mean just tell the program which profiles an account has followed already?

If so, should be a whitelist / blacklist button on the FOLLOW tab, if not, will be on the right click menu on the account in the follow tab
Bri

Post by Bri »

Thanks, I found it on right-click, I will try this way, as the recalibrate followings doesn't want to work on my biggest account, it just hangs at the end of the process on 'Applying followings to for calibration
ID: ee04962b-a073-4141-825a-8b000e56a58a_Follow Applying followings to processed items for calibration: pre: 2832
Update following logs to ensure all scraped followings are recorded'
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bri wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:29 pm Thanks, I found it on right-click, I will try this way, as the recalibrate followings doesn't want to work on my biggest account, it just hangs at the end of the process on 'Applying followings to for calibration
How long you wait? It might take a while.