Not sure if using Multi Custom Search correctly

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
jamied

Not sure if using Multi Custom Search correctly

Post by jamied »

Hi there

I've been using Multi Search on Follow operation for several accounts now but it seems the operation isn't perfect and sometime it doesn't work.

Each account has about 5 Twitter profiles they want to target the followers on.

I've set the Follow operation as such:

Pause: 120-460 seconds
Repeat: 6
Repeat times: 200
Max repeats daily: 3
Multi search: A User ID or URL> FollowersOf> Search input: https://twitter.com/sfgiants (num result 10)> Add> https://twitter.com/warriors(num result 10)> Add> etc. etc.
And then click FOLLOW start for the desired account.

Is this correct way of search followers for target profiles?

Any advice is absolutely appreciated.

Cheers
jamied

Re: Not sure if using Multi Custom Search correctly

Post by jamied »

Also to add,

With these Multi Search follow operations, I have to manually right click accounts and go "Run NOW!" because its running on Scheduled time, e.g. scheduled Time on the Processing shows 2 days ago and hasn't run since.

Cheers
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Not sure if using Multi Custom Search correctly

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Multi search are just normal actions, shown in a single processor action row. So you build them the same. From what you describe it sounds correct, but a screenshot might be more useful. If private you can always email:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
With these Multi Search follow operations, I have to manually right click accounts and go "Run NOW!" because its running on Scheduled time, e.g. scheduled Time on the Processing shows 2 days ago and hasn't run since.
no that is not correct, you should NOT have to click RUN NOW (unless you chose to)

After the scheduled time has passed the action will run *IF*
a) the processor is turned on
b) you have sufficient threads, 1 thread can run 1 action so if an action passes it's scheduled time but no free threads, it will queue.
c) if you have spare thread but this account is already running an action and you have safety option on (default) ONE ACTION PER ACC / ONE ACTION PER IP (editable on SETTINGS tab)

Again a fullscreen screenshot of processing tab would help to see what is going on

Regards,
Martin