WARNING: Request failed with Twitter response: This request requires a matching csrf cookie and header.

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
greg222

WARNING: Request failed with Twitter response: This request requires a matching csrf cookie and header.

Post by greg222 »

00:18:30: * WARNING: Request failed with Twitter response: This request requires a matching csrf cookie and header.
00:18:30: ERROR RESP FROM TWITTER: 353 This request requires a matching csrf cookie and header.
00:18:30: This request requires a matching csrf cookie and header.:

getting this error for any new twitter accounts that I add to the program

also getting this error too

* WARNING: Request failed with Twitter response: This request requires a matching csrf cookie and header.
error: deserialising: NofxNa6L1 type: List`1
ERROR: scrape users from ID :Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[LibTwitterJsonData.JsonUser]' because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly.
To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List<T>) that can be deserialized from a JSON object. JsonObjectAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON object.
Path 'errors', line 1, position 10.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: WARNING: Request failed with Twitter response: This request requires a matching csrf cookie and header.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Please specify EXACTLY what you were doing. Sounds like Twitter have changed something, so I need to know exactly how to cause it to analyse it.

What specific actions /searches / settings

and also submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
greg222

Re: WARNING: Request failed with Twitter response: This request requires a matching csrf cookie and header.

Post by greg222 »

trying to make posts.

JustARandomGuy

Post by JustARandomGuy »

I got the same exact issue when I tried to update the Avatar and header image to accounts. I have submitted the logs, code is: 32608
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Posting tweet
Posting image
Updating avatar
Updating header

All worked first time on multiple accounts. So the issue is not a strict "the app fails for everyone". Must be something to do with the account / cookie / state.

Can you try the following:
Perform clean login:
Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Right click the account and select DELETE COOKIES
click the link VERIFY:LOGIN

This will create an action and send it to the PROCESSING TAB
Goto the processing tab and click RUN. The action will run.

If that goes fine, please try and perform the action you are having trouble with updating account / posting tweet etc). If issue persists, submit logs again please

Regards,
Martin
greg222

Post by greg222 »

followed those steps. did not work

log: 31162
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, I sort of see your issue. Not sure how / why is being caused, but I can see the issue now.

Hopefully have a fix ready soon

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Please try this:
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Clear logs:
HELP > LOGS > DELETE
Try your action that doesn't work.

If it fails, clean login:
Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Right click the account and select DELETE COOKIES
click the link VERIFY:LOGIN

This will create an action and send it to the PROCESSING TAB
Goto the processing tab and click RUN. The action will run.

Then try the action that isn't working again.

If still fails, submit logs (should be a lot more information there this time:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)