Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Possible reason of suspension

Post by martin@rootjazz »

axisar wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:03 pm 65513 and 62993 same logs
hope data kept
acc name ellar****
I am not seeing any repeated logins. I think you may be reading the logs wrong. When it says "login" the program isn't going through the full login routine (submitting username:password) it will check the cookies first, if they are good, it will not drop out, this is the "login" routine.

But your action could be improved. Rather than perform a repeat every 20 minutes with a 20minute fluctuare which can reduce the repeat time even more), it makes no sense when you have low daily limits: 4

Why not just run the action once a day and let the action process the 4 items that way? Each action the program will test the login status, so that is being tested a lot unnecessarily by your action setup. Or repeat every 6 hours, so 4 times a day with a 1 max_items, to hit your 4 daily limits?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

axisar wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:29 pm Another account just suspedned.
Resubmitted logs
ID 17893
acc EleNo***
Is account also doing the same? heavy repeat actions with low daily limits?

If so, I strongly advise you to review your actions, something is definitely not working for you. It could be the program, it could be the actions you are specifying to be perform, but it is clear - something is going wrong.

Don't assume, just because what you have always done will always work, twitter are constantly changing their detections and metrics.

Review your actions, change them, low the limits, lower the repeats, lower what the account is actually doing. Make sure your actions make sense. If you are only wanting to do 4 items a day, don't repeat every few minutes. Have your repeats relate to your number of max_items.

By a process of elimination, we can hopefully pinpoint down to the cause of your issue(s)
axisar

Post by axisar »

well, today i got couple of accounts also locked.
Seems TD made captcha solve and stopped in already added phone number verification. i.e. same i said above. open acc in session browser cannot login to twitter. new login notification appears every action start. try it by yourself. delete cookies in any twitter account and login again. you`ll receive notification and email about new login. its looks the same.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

axisar wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:54 pm well, today i got couple of accounts also locked.
Seems TD made captcha solve and stopped in already added phone number verification.
i.e. same i said above. open acc in session browser cannot login to twitter.
Sorry, maybe I missed this, but I have gone through your last few posts and don't see anything about browser.
Do you mean YOU cannot use the browser module to log in? Or something else?

new login notification appears every action start. try it by yourself. delete cookies in any twitter account and login again. you`ll receive notification and email about new login. its looks the same.
Not sending notification action login here.
Confirmed notification is sent if I delete cookies.

All I Can think of is, either
1) the program is not detecting you logged in when you are
2) twitter is forcing you to re-login because it doesn't like the account

Let me get an update ready for you and you can run some tests to try and find out more

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:

goto ACCOUNTS tab
check USE COOKIES
Click VERIFY LOGIN

run the action.

Did you get a login notification?
If yes, repeat the above action

If yes, submit logs

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
axisar

Post by axisar »

Okay. At first:
While account marked as Failed last login with x, it cannot login as i mentioned over9000 times above.
twitter returning this https://imgur.com/Aut5LWL.png after two or three tab refreshes.

BTW: while session browser cannot login to twitter it falls to segfault while trying to login to any email i checked. gmail, mail.ru, outlook. any of it crashes the browser.

but anyway, account verification was complete and i`m able to check this via email using Incognito tab, because it not crashes.
And as i said, twitter has reported about new successful login.
Second run.
And twitter reported again to email.
ID:24854
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

axisar wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:52 am Okay. At first:
While account marked as Failed last login with x, it cannot login as i mentioned over9000 times above.
The above instruction set does not relate to browser login. TO avoid confusion, can we stick to one issue at a time, work through that, solve it, then move to the next remaining issue.

but anyway, account verification was complete and i`m able to check this via email using Incognito tab, because it not crashes.
What do you mean? The browser crashes? You should be able to check the email without issue? Are you using a session browser for this? There is no need, just open the email normally in your browser email.

And as i said, twitter has reported about new successful login.
Second run.
And twitter reported again to email.
ID:24854
let me check...

Please in future, follow the instructions exactly as stated,
{"errors":[{"code":326,"message":"To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, this account is temporarily locked. Please log in to https://twitter.com to unlock your account.","sub_error_code":0,"bounce_location":"https://twitter.com/account/access"}]}
I'm not sure as logs don't give enough information, but maybe this is a new login flow that the program cannot handle. Can I test the account here to analyse what is happening exactly to see if this can be bypassed?

If so, export the account (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
axisar

Post by axisar »

The above instruction set does not relate to browser login. TO avoid confusion, can we stick to one issue at a time, work through that, solve it, then move to the next remaining issue.
I just notified you what this is not an easy task :) to keep all steps clean
What do you mean? The browser crashes? You should be able to check the email without issue? Are you using a session browser for this? There is no need, just open the email normally in your browser email.
Yes, session browser on vps crashes every time i tried to open email in a window near twitter tab, saying something about gpu in console log.
If yes, repeat the above action

If yes, submit logs
Please in future, follow the instructions exactly as stated,
i made two verification tries as you asked. or maybe i misunderstood something?
I'm not sure as logs don't give enough information, but maybe this is a new login flow that the program cannot handle.
well, as in regular browser, first login -> cookies saved in browser -> next time i open the twitter it uses cookies all the time and it not depend locked account or suspended or working well. just in one case cookies maybe changed by twitter, when twitter force you to change password. after password change, twitter making a redirect to twitter.com/home?lang=<your language in settings> and after it old cookies stop working.
If so, export the account (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file:
going to send it in a couple of minutes
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

axisar wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:42 pm Yes, session browser on vps crashes every time i tried to open email in a window near twitter tab, saying something about gpu in console log.
Ok, now I understand. You don't need to do that, twitter doesn't know who opened the email, you can do it on your local machine should you wish.

i made two verification tries as you asked. or maybe i misunderstood something?
The logs showed more actions performed than the instructions, but nevermind

going to send it in a couple of minutes
let me check