Possible reason of suspension

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
axisar

Possible reason of suspension

Post by axisar »

Hello there,
Just got next account suspended by twitter. It was new account, manually created, on good proxy, and made couple of follows and several likes and tweets.
I found what right before suspension TD made new login to twitter.
Checked other suspended accounts right after 3.155 08/09/2020 update.
Because before that update accounts keep working fine and mostly without suspends.
I got huge amount of accounts suspended after that date.
Every time on each suspended account twitter reported about new login and after it account being suspended(in next action started).

PS I cant understand the reason of changing cookies, because any browser work with existing cookies for the years, and change of the cookies may happened after account lock/unlock or after password reset request.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Possible reason of suspension

Post by martin@rootjazz »

axisar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:24 pm Hello there,
Just got next account suspended by twitter. It was new account, manually created, on good proxy, and made couple of follows and several likes and tweets.
I found what right before suspension TD made new login to twitter.
Checked other suspended accounts right after 3.155 08/09/2020 update.
Because before that update accounts keep working fine and mostly without suspends.
I got huge amount of accounts suspended after that date.
The update was improve cookie login, as Twitter changed their cookie structure and the program was falsely detecting the account was logged in when it wasn't causing issues of unauthorised access.
PS I cant understand the reason of changing cookies, because any browser work with existing cookies for the years, and change of the cookies may happened after account lock/unlock or after password reset request.
The program will not touch your cookies and will only log in if cookies are not working.

As to your issue, I would look at your proxy and any relation to increases suspensions due to that update is purely coincidental as was not a big update

Every time on each suspended account twitter reported about new login and after it account being suspended(in next action started).
Where did it say the login was made from? What type of proxies are they? Are they fixed IP or route you through various IPs?
axisar

Post by axisar »

The update was improve cookie login, as Twitter changed their cookie structure and the program was falsely detecting the account was logged in when it wasn't causing issues of unauthorised access.
Not sure about improvements. but atm suspended account cannot login using its cookie and browser session(when failed last login is *suspended*).
Where did it say the login was made from? What type of proxies are they? Are they fixed IP or route you through various IPs?
In twitter notifications and email warning. Notification blocked because acc suspended. But email reporting good location and browser.

I`m using fixed IPs. one per account.
axisar

Post by axisar »

And btw. Next wave of bans i got next day after 3.165 01/10/2020
25 in a row with same behavior. New login - suspend
axisar

Post by axisar »

Okay, another test, another suspend. Same behavior. Twitter sent notification to email and to twitter notifications about new login, and after it account suspended.
Before today, i made account and export cookies from browser to twitterdub. Latest test was with exit in browser from twitter and verify login in twitterdub while adding this account. But for some reason TD decided to reset cookie or just relogin after couple of days, but result the same, account suspended.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

axisar wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:48 pm
Not sure about improvements.
Well you can believe me or not, that is up to you. But the update was simple and fixed the issues multiple users were reporting (confirmed by users).

but atm suspended account cannot login using its cookie and browser session(when failed last login is *suspended*)
If twitter have suspended the account, that is why it cannot login. Unless you mean something else?
In twitter notifications and email warning. Notification blocked because acc suspended. But email reporting good location and browser.
I mean, where did it say the login was from? A different IP? Location? Device pattern? Something else?

axisar wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:54 pm And btw. Next wave of bans i got next day after 3.165 01/10/2020
25 in a row with same behavior. New login - suspend
How similar are the IPs?
123.45.6.x?
Are the accounts all doing the same thing? Same bio / links / posting same content / liking same posts etc
axisar wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:52 pm Okay, another test, another suspend. Same behavior. Twitter sent notification to email and to twitter notifications about new login,
What exactly does it say? From where? Device?
Before today, i made account and export cookies from browser to twitterdub. Latest test was with exit in browser from twitter and verify login in twitterdub while adding this account. But for some reason TD decided to reset cookie or just relogin after couple of days, but result the same, account suspended.
How did you import cookies from your browser? If the cookies were good they would be used. If imported incorrectly the program perhaps is not reading them properly thus not using.

Let me know :
How you specified the cookies
How you imported them
Submit logs showing the login attempt after you tried to import cookies

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
axisar

Post by axisar »

If twitter have suspended the account, that is why it cannot login. Unless you mean something else?
Suspended account is able to login to twitter without any problems and before embedded browser was able to login.
I mean, where did it say the login was from? A different IP? Location? Device pattern? Something else?
In email and also in notification, but its impossible to view it, because account suspended(dumb twitter)
Everything is the same, Location and browser looks good and as it were before.
How similar are the IPs?
123.45.6.x?
Are the accounts all doing the same thing? Same bio / links / posting same content / liking same posts etc
Some of IPs may be in same C network. but in most IPs are different

Some accounts without links, some with. All the links are different.

Content unique per account.

Liking different posts.
Same location, Same device, Same Browser. Just like exit from twitter|delete cookies and login again if it done manually
Let me know :
How you imported them
file with json
exported with addon, cant remember exact name of it atm
PS logs already deleted due to low space on vps and day change. i set it to 1 day
but anyway in this case twitter not notifying me about new login, so everything is fine here

Latest test was without export|import cookie if you dont get my wronglish
axisar

Post by axisar »

Okay. Another day, another suspends. Same behavior, first - software making relogin, second acount get suspend.
But now its not new and not just added accounts.
I just added to it different actions yesterday.(accounts made only posting before)
I added:
Recalibrate followings
Scrape inbox
couple of follow actions with very low amount
and one like action.

also one of suspended have one retweet action, but it seems may not be included.

PS: just remember what some of early suspended accounts have no scrape inbox activity and no recalibrate followings also.

PSS: two of three accounts were suspended while liking. and one while preaction liking before follow...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

axisar wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:33 pm
Suspended account is able to login to twitter without any problems and before embedded browser was able to login.
Thanks for clarifying. I thought you used suspended = banned.
If you can log into with the browser, then the program should be able to log in.

I will need to see logs:

Please perform:

1) Clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
2) Run the instruction set below

DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Right click the account and select DELETE COOKIES
Uncheck option to USE EXISTING COOKIES
click the link VERIFY:LOGIN

This will create an action and send it to the PROCESSING TAB
Goto the processing tab and click RUN. The action will run.
You can double click the action to view the logs and submit logs.

If that doesn't resolve your issue, please submit logs:

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME

3) If the issue happens again, submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

Please do the instructions EXACTLY as specified, no changes, no additions, just as described :)

In email and also in notification, but its impossible to view it, because account suspended(dumb twitter)
Everything is the same, Location and browser looks good and as it were before.
So twitter are reporting to you "new login" from "usual location" with "same device"?
Doesn't really make sense at all

How similar are the IPs?
123.45.6.x?
Some of IPs may be in same C network. but in most IPs are different
ok so proxies can be ruled out
Some accounts without links, some with. All the links are different.
they are not all "different" as in redirectors to the same link are they? As they can be easy to extract the end URL from a redirector
Same location, Same device, Same Browser. Just like exit from twitter|delete cookies and login again if it done manually
oh so this happens ONLY after a clean login? (no cookie login?)
Let me know :
How you imported them
file with json
exported with addon, cant remember exact name of it atm
PS logs already deleted due to low space on vps and day change. i set it to 1 day
but anyway in this case twitter not notifying me about new login, so everything is fine here
If you do it again, do let me know the cookies you are importing, how you are doing it and where. Most likely this is the cause, the program isn't not importing them to the account either due to
bugs
bad specification of cookies

That would explain why after you import cookies the program doesn't use cookie login, because it should and does if the cookies are good

if you dont get my wronglish
:lol:
axisar

Post by axisar »

you seems missed my recent post about troubles while liking(possibly)
Here is a flow i found.

Code: Select all

16:21:57: tweets: 173
16:21:57: Tweets: 173 from: 104 profiles
16:22:00: Paused for 2secs
16:22:00: Got enough: 1/1
16:22:00: Results: 1
16:22:04: return results: Timeline 1
16:22:04: Login: Success validate:
16:22:04: 200
https://twitter.com/
16:22:05: CaptchaFlowCheck
16:22:05: 401
https://twitter.com/i/users/prompts

16:22:05: prompts request returned null!
16:22:05: Already logged in: Account
16:22:05: cookieslogout:
guest_id: ...
here is an error i talking about. logout for some unknown reason getting 401
and after this account become suspended in a moment it trying to like