Accounts Keep Saying Recaptcha

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Accounts Keep Saying Recaptcha

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I'll run some tests and check if anything has changed with twitter they might be using, but no one else is reporting excessive bans (without reason) and not with a account with minimal usage like yours.

None of my test accounts have issues either.

So it could just be 100 per day, every day for extended periods is too much. I mean that is 36,500 follows / unfollows a year. Which no normal person would do. So maybe they taken counts over time periods / week / month / 6 months / year and using that with data of all users to see who is likely using a bot.

Or they have identified the bot, but are choosing not to ban all accounts they can identify. Which doesn't make sense either.

But I'll look into it
dnd916

Post by dnd916 »

Another account that I bought that was created in 2010 was suspended today, all it was doing was slowly following and unfollowing. That's it, I'm just completely done I guess. It's over. Was fun while it lasted.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dnd916 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:23 pm Another account that I bought that was created in 2010 was suspended today, all it was doing was slowly following and unfollowing. That's it, I'm just completely done I guess. It's over. Was fun while it lasted.
How many daily follows / unfollows?
Was that all you did? follow / unfollow daily? Nothing else?

It could be this is a new footprint twitter are using. As I guess real users do not just perform this day in day out and nothing else. I'll run some tests
axisar

Post by axisar »

I told you Martin in one of my threads. Twitter suspend almost all accounts i added to it. All accounts used like, follow, unfollow and posting stuff.
I also found what only posting stuff is safe at this moment. all other actions bring suspend.
And it were new and aged and very aged accounts. Old accounts did these actions(f/uf/like) all its life with no probs and after 3.151 all of it were suspended. Maybe its not your update but twitter fix something, but its about the time after accounts start suspend in a mass.
In same moment another bot with almost same settings and actions keep working fine without any account suspend. Using SAME proxies.
I also tested buntc of accounts from one seller divided by halfs one half to td other to another bot software. All accounts used in td was suspended.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

axisar wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:50 am I told you Martin in one of my threads.
My apologies, but I cannot remember every forum accounts forum history in my head (and to be honest, I don't read each accounts forum history either). So, in future, if there is relevant history, a quick recap might be useful - as I do read the post / thread :)
Twitter suspend almost all accounts i added to it. All accounts used like, follow, unfollow and posting stuff.
What accounts? Purchased I assume? All from same seller or different sources?
What IPs are you using?
Have you varied IPs from type to company?
I also found what only posting stuff is safe at this moment. all other actions bring suspend.
How quick does this come?
I use my accounts daily for testing and not had any bans. I perform all actions: follow / like / posting / retweeting etc etc
And it were new and aged and very aged accounts.
Ok, these were "aged" as in created long time ago and not used, or had been used for years and had history?

Old accounts did these actions(f/uf/like) all its life with no probs and after 3.151 all of it were suspended.
Just checked the updates made around then, nothing major. Cannot think it was bot change, more likely twitter did something. I will review all actions against twitter
Maybe its not your update but twitter fix something, but its about the time after accounts start suspend in a mass.
Has to be either or. The bot is doing something wrong. Or twitter is detecting something. Can only be those. Another user has reported issues this week and am checking into that.
In same moment another bot with almost same settings and actions keep working fine without any account suspend. Using SAME proxies.
I also tested buntc of accounts from one seller divided by halfs one half to td other to another bot software. All accounts used in td was suspended.
I will run tests and checks and see what I can find out. Thank you for reporting the issues and the information provided.

Regards,
Martin
axisar

Post by axisar »

What accounts? Purchased I assume? All from same seller or different sources?
What IPs are you using?
Have you varied IPs from type to company?
Purchased and manually created. different sellers.
RU DC IPs
Used one IP per account when used TD only.
When i switched to test another bot i used 2 accs per IP, one in TD and one in another bot.
How quick does this come?
I use my accounts daily for testing and not had any bans. I perform all actions: follow / like / posting / retweeting etc etc
From 2 to 5 days. Looks like depend of quantity of actions and types of actions.
Ok, these were "aged" as in created long time ago and not used, or had been used for years and had history?
Aged were clean/unused and used long time via api, and different bots.

Setting are slow enough. about 20 f/uf daily, 20 posts and 20 likes.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

thanks for update. Hopefully have a new build soon that "might" help for testing
kissmylilstar

Post by kissmylilstar »

I think here I a problem all my accounts suspended too today, all 100K and more at least 2 years old
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Hoping to get the build out today
nsxbl28

Post by nsxbl28 »

Hello Martin,

Just to be sure: is there currently a problem with Twitterdub? I ask you this because I have also experienced a huge increase of suspensions and I don't know why. Since you say that you are working on an update, is this related to the software? Thanks!