Twitter Update Accounts Update

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
mayihaveknowit

Re: Twitter Update Accounts Update

Post by mayihaveknowit »

Okay thanks.

Im still having issues with the verification, again can you explain to me the process your very vague.

My custom software I used to use all i had to do is click a button that said verify sms, it would do everything for me.

So if my twitter is asking me to add a phone number to my accounts what do i do from the beginning?

If twitter is asking me to verify my twitter with a sms code from the number already attached to my account what do i do from the beginning?

This is starting to drag on. I mean its day 3-4 of me using your software and im still asking the same questions days later.

Same thing with the captcha.

I have 2captcha with credits, i added my api key to twitterdub and im not sure if it matters but it seems like it doesnt do anything and on my account it says the balance is blank.

SO can you please be detailed with your next response to help me resolve this.

Our time zones seem to be way different.
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

If this cant be resolved then I may need to ask for a refund. Because these features are very important for me, and you said on BHW when I asked that this software is the best on the market and it can easily do sms verificaitons.

SO that is very important to me, otherwise I may have to move on to a different software.

Id rather not, and Id rather stick it out with yours, but thus far it hasnt worked out.

The automation functions seem to be very good and powerful.

But my goal is to eventually have 100+ accounts and i cant be logging in manually everytime to do a veriifcation or captcha solver manually.

Its way to much work.

thanks
axisar

Post by axisar »

mayihaveknowit wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:16 pm Same thing with the captcha.

I have 2captcha with credits, i added my api key to twitterdub and im not sure if it matters but it seems like it doesnt do anything and on my account it says the balance is blank.
Was reported about 6 or 7 times already.
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

What do you mean it was reported?

Its not working so Idk what to say.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

mayihaveknowit wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:33 am
I assumed 90%of the work the bot would be able to do, especially the tedious stuff.
It does.
Obviously I know there is some manually work involved.
Yes some things require a user input, but depends what. If your accounts are all good and working, then it will work without human input. If twitter returns a response that implies your account is within a mm of being banned, the program will err on the side of caution and require some input from you. Whether to push on despite the risk or for you to take manual action. These are decisions the program cannot make without knowing what you want to do

But with t he verication process, when an account gets a captcha request
enter your 2captcha key and the captchas will be solved automatically
email verification request, sms request(whether the account ahs anumber on it alraedy or there is no number) I just assumed this software could handle all of that work load.
It will in some cases, as above, some cases it won't. It depends on what happens.

mayihaveknowit wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:16 pm

Im still having issues with the verification, again can you explain to me the process your very vague.
I don't know how many times I can say this or who many more times I can ask you for the information. Is there a reason you do not provide the information I request of you? If there is, please let me know.

As to what your verification issue is, I don't know as you do not provide the information I have requested time and time again.

So let me ask again:

Please perform:

1) Clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
2) Run the action that you are having an issue with.

DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Right click the account and select DELETE COOKIES
Uncheck option to USE EXISTING COOKIES
click the link VERIFY:LOGIN

This will create an action and send it to the PROCESSING TAB
Goto the processing tab and click RUN. The action will run.
You can double click the action to view the logs and submit logs

3) If the issue happens again, submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

My custom software I used to use all i had to do is click a button that said verify sms, it would do everything for me.
I am still waiting for you to explain what you mean by verify SMS. As it means different things to different people, then I can give you an exact answer. The reason the program cannot verify your SMS is because TWITTER HAS NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE STATING YOU NEED TO VERIFY A SMS SO THE PROGRAM DOES NOT HAVE THE IDs REQUIRED TO POST THE VERIFICATION REQUESTS

So if my twitter is asking me to add a phone number to my accounts what do i do from the beginning?
Enter your SMS details to the program correctly
If twitter is asking me to verify my twitter with a sms code from the number already attached to my account what do i do from the beginning?
All the program can do is request the number. You will need access to the phone number as the program cannot access an old number

This is starting to drag on. I mean its day 3-4 of me using your software and im still asking the same questions days later.
Yes, as you do not provide the requested information.
Same thing with the captcha.
Add your key and click save. That's it.
[2captcha] it says the balance is blank.
I'll look into that.

mayihaveknowit wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:18 pm If this cant be resolved then I may need to ask for a refund.
That is of course up to you. If you want a refund, there is a 30 day refund period, just write from the purchase email (if possible) to

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Because these features are very important for me, and you said on BHW when I asked that this software is the best on the market
it is :)
and it can easily do sms verificaitons.
It can in some cases (explained above). To figure out why it isn't for you, I need the information requested above to understand what has happened.

So far all I know from the logs sent is:
* Twitter has not asked you to verify.

From follow up responses:
* that you were possibly entering the SMSPVA country code incorrectly
* there was a misunderstanding on the "submit SMS code" function.

I haven't seen any evidence of failed SMS verifications because there has not been any, because twitter hasn't asked your account to perform it.

But my goal is to eventually have 100+ accounts and i cant be logging in manually everytime to do a veriifcation or captcha solver manually.
Of course and you should not have to.

Also, I cannot promise everything will always work 100% of the time without issues. Features are added, tested and included in the program. Twitter then changes something slightly and things break. Usually these are noticed and fixed before 99% of users realise, but in some cases we may miss them. Or perhaps the issue doesn't occur here as the setup is different, twitter pushes us through a different flow due to new or old accounts or some setting, or the issue only occurs if you set the action up in a particular way.

What I am trying to say is, in order to fix / update / improve anything I need details. As much as possible. I need you provide the information I request.
Explain what you were trying to do in detail
Explain what you expected to happen
Explain what didn't / did happen
Explain what you think is wrong

That is enough to fix 99% of issue, but sometimes it isn't. I cannot find your issue, then I may need to test accounts / details / parameters / keys / tokens you are using so I can monitor EXACTLY the flow twitter is sending to you and the HTTP requests and responses.

Usually things are fixed swiftly as you can see from other forum posts, but sometimes, issues take a while to solve. Is just a fact. I don't mind admitting it, it is true, as the previous forum posts attest to. It is why the forum is public afterall. There is a reason why no competing products have a public forum - they would be full of posts "can I get a response replease" not after a few hours, not during the night, but day after day.

Are we the only product to have issues. No. Are we the only product who cannot solve issues in one response. No. Are we the only company who occasional take some time to solve an issue. No. But we are the only one to state this publicly and have our record open for public review.

So sometimes, we do did a bit of patience on behalf of the customer, however inconvenient / annoying that is (which I fully understand). Any delays in resolving an issue are not by choice. I'll be honest, I would nothing better than to give you an answer that will satisfy you and stop you (and everyone else) bothering me on the support side of things so I can get on with updating the programs to improve them. But sometimes I am unable to resolve your issue if I don't have all the information to prepare an answer for you

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

axisar wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:00 am

I am fairly sure the 2captcha balance report not working (confirmed) has not been reported 6-7 times. It is just the balance control not updating for some reason.

2captcha solving of captchas is working
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

Its still not working.

heres the log ID. 37252

Everything you have said previously ive done. I dont know why you keep babying me as if I have not done it. But I will do it again just for you to make you happy.

Ive cleared cookings, then turn off use cookies. I press send sms didnt work.

I then verify login web, there is no "verify:login"

and try to to send sms again and its still not working.

it says that same error everytime I try to verify sms.
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:38 pm
axisar wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:00 am

I am fairly sure the 2captcha balance report not working (confirmed) has not been reported 6-7 times. It is just the balance control not updating for some reason.

2captcha solving of captchas is working

Okay so can you fix this?

and to follow up when I say verify sms it can mean a variety of things

Everytime I go to the open account in browser function, it is sometimes locked until i provide an email or sms number into the account and to enter the code they sent.

It can also mean the account is locked until a captcha is solved and a phone number is provided and then verified with the sms code that was sent.

Anyways I sent the logs.
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

I did what you asked. Cant you just send a video showing what to do. I literally did everything you said.

Do I have to setup my smspva account a certain way, or is getsms a better service?

And you never addressed the captcha balance issue. Is that why it doesnt solve captcha. Because it shows I have no balance?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ive cleared cookings, then turn off use cookies. I press send sms didnt work.
I don't think you are understanding me. THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKS. This function ONLY allows you to give the program the SMS code you have received manually, should you have a need to.

Twitterdub will only verify your account *IF* twitter responds with a response that says "you must verify your account". If Twitter doesn't request you to verify, then the program won't verify.

mayihaveknowit wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:19 pm Its still not working.
This is why I keep asking for you to be specific and give you the information that I need.
For example, if you would have said on day 1 post one. "I click this button and expect this to happen and it didn't do this". Then I could have explained the misunderstanding, such as the SMS button on the ACCOUNTS TAB doesn't work like you think. It is for you to submit the SMS code you have extracted manually from whatever phone / service got the message should you have a need for that.
heres the log ID. 37252
So let me have a look in these logs and try and understand
a) what hasn't worked
b) what you did
c) what you expected

Everything you have said previously ive done.
Respectfully, no you haven't. I wouldn't have to keep asking if you had. Maybe you did and didn't tell me. But if you don't tell me, I don't know. So I ask again.
I dont know why you keep babying me as if I have not done it.
I keep asking for the information requested that hasn't been provided to me. I try to be as clear and explicit in instructions to avoid misunderstandings so you can provide exactly the data I require. But I guess I failed at this, as your logs are not as requested :) Please please please do follow my instructions exactly, do nothing more, nothing less. For example your above logs do not just show a clean login attempt. I can see 6 login actions run with a follow action and a like action. This isn't what the instructions provided instructed to perform. You also run them seemingly at the same time. Now the logs are not clearly showing what happened for a single account running a single clean login, which was instructed. Please in future, do follow instructions, if they are unclear, let me know and I can clarify them for you. Providing the information requests, allows me in most cases to solve the issue faster, which I think we both want

But I will do it again just for you to make you happy.
:)

and try to to send sms again and its still not working.
it says that same error everytime I try to verify sms.
yes I have explained it in this post and I have explained it already in this thread. You have misunderstood this function