Twitter Update Accounts Update

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Twitter Update Accounts Update

Post by martin@rootjazz »

mayihaveknowit wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:32 ambump???
please be aware of timezones and time differences, I am not a machine and do sleep. Also, support is not provided in real time 24 hours aday.

Working hours are
0800 to 1800 Monday to Friday
and usually 0800 to 1300 Saturday

GMT -5hours
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mayihaveknowit wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:36 am This is a photo showing the issue.

https://ibb.co/L11rfq0

Im not even sure if I'm phone verifying correctly.
Can you submit logs as requested please:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Im assuming to sms verify a phone opn a twitter i have to click on "submit sms code" on the view accounts tab?
No, SMS verifying is complicated. What are you trying todo? Has twitter forced the account to SMS verify and won't let you log int until you do? Or something else?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mayihaveknowit wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:32 ambump???
Also, the quickest way to get a speedy resolution to your issue is to provide as much detail in the beginning as possible.

For future reference, please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Screenshots
Log snippets
App logs (HELP >LOGS > SUBMIT)
What you entered to cause issue
What you do to cause issue
If external data /files / values, please include (email if private)
Detail what you hoped to achieve
Details what went wrong / did not happen
Detail what you expected to happen
etc etc

Regards,
Martin
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

Martin im very confused. The support was suppose to be amazing with twitterdub.

So far its been subpar to say the least.

All you keep on doing is referring me to the forum and the youtube tutorials to solve my issues.

There is no tutorial on how to use the sms verification feature, you also said it is complicated. So I will need some help if it is complicated.

Also there is no tutorial out there for using the profile updater, that page is also pretty complicated.

Anyways im not exactly sure what you needed, I already send you all the logs yesterday, and your asking for them again today?

Im just not to happy at this point in time.

Please help me solve my issues.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mayihaveknowit wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:18 pm Martin im very confused. The support was suppose to be amazing with twitterdub.
I like to think it is. Considering your posts on BHW said you had not had replies from other products support within 24 hours and here you with multiple replies on the forum <edit> 8 replies to this forum post alone in 36 hours since your first post made out of our work hours</edit>, from email and via BHW chat. No we haven't solved your (SMS) issue yet, but we are working towards it. But your others issues have been resolved.

So far its been subpar to say the least.
I am sorry you feel that way, can you explain why? If you expected me to be online 24x7 that is not the case and there will be 12 hour down period everyday where you have to wait for a reply. Depending on the time differences between us, that may or may not effect you. If because you haven't had a solution yet, that is partly due to lack of information required to solve your issue.
All you keep on doing is referring me to the forum and the youtube tutorials to solve my issues.
When? Yes to your initial support request on BHW I asked you to use the forum or email. Otherwise I cannot track your issue through another websites system.

I don't recall sending you to a tutorial for your SMS issue, maybe it was something else I don't remember. Oh, the custom search. Yes, I did. You asked how to get LIKERS and that is explained by watching the CUSTOM SEARCH tutorial. Then if you have questions after watching that tutorial I am here to answer the. I'm sorry, but if you have a question that is 99% answered by a tutorial, I will send you to that tutorial, why wouldn't I? If you expect a custom answer to every question that has been asked 100s of times before, than you have to understand I would get no work done as I would have to reply the same reply to every user who asks it. It makes no sense
There is no tutorial on how to use the sms verification feature, you also said it is complicated. So I will need some help if it is complicated.
Yes, it's complicated when I don't know what you are doing / trying to do. Hence asking for more information. I then provided information on the "types" of information we need to solve your issues going forward quickly - as you bumped a thread in less than 24 hours of a last reply. The more information we have, the quicker we can solve your issue.

I use this analogy a lot, but it is true. IF you have a car problem, you call the mechanic and give them all the details. You then take the car to them and demonstrate the issue, give as much information as you can. You don't call them up and say "I have a problem" and expect it to be fixed by magic the next day. It is the same here.

What are you trying todo? Has twitter forced the account to SMS verify and won't let you log int until you do? Or something else?
and you still haven't answered this in regards to
m assuming to sms verify a phone opn a twitter i have to click on "submit sms code"
Did you try and log in and twitter sent a code to your phone?
Are you trying to give twitter a phone number and assign that to the account and have number receive a code?
Is the account locked and you need to unlock with an SMS code
Or something else.

It's complicated as "SMS verification" is not one thing. It can mean different things to different people depending on the situation. And you have not told me your situation. So I am unable to tell you exactly. Just like a mechanic, I am not a mind reader. The mechanic will ask you when the problem occurs, does it happen all the time, what were you doing when it occurred, had anything happened before. With full information I have a better idea of what is going on / what you are trying to.

Hence why sending you
https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634
Screenshots
Log snippets
App logs (HELP >LOGS > SUBMIT)
What you entered to cause issue
What you do to cause issue
If external data /files / values, please include (email if private)
Detail what you hoped to achieve
Details what went wrong / did not happen
Detail what you expected to happen
etc etc
In order to help you help me which means you get a speedy resolution which everyone wants
Also there is no tutorial out there for using the profile updater, that page is also pretty complicated.
Probably a general one, but nothing specific, seeing as you don't like to be sent youtube tutorials, what are you trying to do with the account/s and I can just tell you

I already send you all the logs yesterday, and your asking for them again today?
No that was my mistake, it was very early when I replied to this morning and the coffee hadn't kicked in. For that mistake I apologise.

Anyways im not exactly sure what you needed, I
so I need to know

(1)
when that message appears, what did you do. i.e.
open app,
goto tab (x)
click (y)
do (z)
and the error appears.

(2)
In what way are you trying to us SMS verification, in what instance (more details on that I wrote above)

(3)
What SMSPVA token / key are you entering (don't have to send the actual key, you can change the last few characters if you wish. Or you can send me the actual key via email

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Im just not to happy at this point in time.
I am sorry you feel that way, but there is a reason why our support is "suppose to be amazing" and people don't ask for support on BHW from bhw users. It's because we offer same day support. But somethings which our support is NOT.

It is not 24x7. There are down hours, days (sunday)
It is not real time. You will have to wait for a response most times.
As the forum shows, not always do we get things answered / solved instantly or in the first post. But you can go through nearly 8 years of support on the forum and see we reply to every question and keep working with customers until the solution is found. Do we sometimes make mistakes, yes, sometimes things are misunderstood / misread. But we keep at it until the issue is resolved and if an update is required it comes out 9/10 same day.

Compared to any other program, that is "amazing" and a main factor of why we are still here after (nearly) 8 years and no one else is.

But it does require help from customers providing requested information (even if they do not think it is necessary) and sometimes some patience.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:38 pm
Can you:

Please perform:
Make sure all existing actions are paused / stopped / deleted / not running.

1) Clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
2) Run the action that you are having an issue with.

DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME

Do what you have to do to cause the error to display

3) If the issue happens again, submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Also, issue specific logs are helpful. Your logs have lots going on, different accounts, different actions. Of the 10000s and 10000s of lines, there could be a single line there which sheds light on your issue. If we have logs showing NOTHING apart from you generating the issue, that can also help to a speedy solution.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:22 pm (2)
In what way are you trying to us SMS verification, in what instance (more details on that I wrote above)
You are receiving that error message, because the program has not recorded that Twitter has requested you to phone verify the account thus has not sent you a code to verify with. Now if twitter has done that to you manually the program cannot verify as it hasn't got the IDs extract from the page asking you to verify in order to make the verification. So I think this is your issue, but if I know what you are trying to do, I can tell you for sure rather than guess

Regards,
Martin
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

I just want to know how to setup the sms auto verification.

All I need is my smspva api key correct? I copy that and then I copy that code into the smspva section of twitterdub along with the country code correct?

So if my a country code is 7 i would enter +7 ?

And again i dont really understand the profile updater page.
so say I want to change the username of 10 accounts what would I do?
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

Maybe I have your software wrong.

I assumed 90%of the work the bot would be able to do, especially the tedious stuff. Obviously I know there is some manually work involved.

But with t he verication process, when an account gets a captcha request, email verification request, sms request(whether the account ahs anumber on it alraedy or there is no number) I just assumed this software could handle all of that work load.

So please explain what features this has and what it can do.

And how I can set up these basic functions.

Thanks, awaiting your response.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mayihaveknowit wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:13 pm I just want to know how to setup the sms auto verification.

All I need is my smspva api key correct? I copy that and then I copy that code into the smspva section of twitterdub
along with the country code correct?
So if my a country code is 7 i would enter +7 ?
No. smspva may not provide for your country. Log into smspva and pick a country that you want to use if you have a need for that, otherwise leave it empty. If you are not 100% sure of what you are entering for country, leave it blank
And again i dont really understand the profile updater page.
so say I want to change the username of 10 accounts what would I do?
check your 10 accounts
Enter 10 usernames in the list control, one per line
Click UPDATE ACCOUNTS button