Twitterdub cant detect pv "call me" accounts

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Twitterdub cant detect pv "call me" accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

axisar wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:11 pm Okay, another description. I found this behavior today.
I have a 3.1.2.1 version installed and in View accounts tab i have, lets say 2 accounts marked with failed last login.
I updated it to latest 3.1.4.5 and did nothing to unlock accounts, but software not even showing the mark what last login failed, it just tried to work with both and shit to the logs with message "To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, this account is temporarily locked."
Hope this will push you to right place to search such a critical bug you produced causing accounts suspend.
Such a big update jump (2+months) which ever update caused it is going to be impossible to find.

The "to protect our..." message is coming directly from twitter, it could come anywhere in the action flow. Without knowing what part of the program is redirect the error message to you, it is very hard to know why it isn't updating the GUI.

If you would submit your logs, it would be a simple 5 minute fix to ensure this flow marks the accounts as locked
axisar

Post by axisar »

Okay. Here are the logs 14037.
Error description. Account Ke*** was with failed login mark after update from 3.1.2.1 version. After i tried to RUN NOW couple of actions, mark disappears.
Logs have error message from twitter but no more notification available anywhere about account locked.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

let me have a look at the logs...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Found it, on setting the flag the accounts list was not updating. The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin