Twitterdub cant detect pv "call me" accounts

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
axisar

Twitterdub cant detect pv "call me" accounts

Post by axisar »

Hello there.
Twitterdub cant detect pv "call me" locked accounts
* WARNING: Request failed with Twitter response: To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, this account is temporarily locked. Please log in to https://twitter.com to unlock your account.
WARNING: To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, this account is temporarily locked: Login required

The logs full of such message but i cant see account have login failed or something.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Twitterdub cant detect pv "call me" accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Request failed with Twitter response: To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, this account is temporarily locked. Please log in to https://twitter.com to unlock your account.
That is the response from twitter.

As to what has happened, I'd need to see logs
axisar

Post by axisar »

Okay, now usual captcha + sms verification doesnt detected.
FAILED GET: (235281) 403
https://api.twitter.com/1.1/users/looku ... herAccount
* WARNING: Request failed with Twitter response: To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, this account is temporarily locked. Please log in to https://twitter.com to unlock your account.
WARNING: To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, this account is temporarily locked: Login required

Check please. Seems it just doesnt work at all now.
axisar

Post by axisar »

and the experiment just for you. 3.121 version detect locked/failed login accounts successfully. so its definitely your bug...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

axisar wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:31 am Okay, now usual captcha + sms verification doesnt detected.
FAILED GET: (235281) 403
https://api.twitter.com/1.1/users/looku ... herAccount

Check please. Seems it just doesnt work at all now.
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Most importantly logs, ideally issue specific logs, a test account would be nice as well. Description on when it occurs, during login, failed action etc etc But all details in the link above

Regards,
Martin
axisar

Post by axisar »

I dont wanna mess with logs anymore also listen from you about a size of the logs and why you dont wish to dig it also disclose my methods of work and accounts. I just found the bug and confirm what it exist in latest versions. So hope you using git or something like that with commits and so on and you will find the bug you produced without any troubles. so far i can keep working on stable 3.121.

As a short description of bug:
1. TD cant detect what account is locked and keep trying to work with it and shit out the logs with messages i post above.
2. It not shown x marks in "failed last login" and other columns...
3. 3.121 version finding such accounts without any problem and mark it with x i.e. working as expected.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

axisar wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:18 pm also disclose my methods of work and accounts.
I can assure you, that in the last 8 years of doing this, there has never even been the suggestion that logs have not be handled confidentially and not a single accusation anything untoward happening

Only I will look at them. And I have no interest in your accounts or your methods.

However, I can appreciate your concern and if you don't want to send them, that is absolutely your decision and I understand.

However, I am not going to trawl through commits and test each and everyone trying to trigger the response from twitter that has trigger the code flow and to see which changed. This would take me hours.

When you can submit and I can see it in minutes.

So please submit your logs, or I will wait until someone else has the issue and submits logs

Regards,
Martin
axisar

Post by axisar »

3.1.4.5 and bug still not fixed.
Check your accounts. Open Processor tab, sort by account name, and scroll down watching result column. account with all zeros in result may be locked.
Open latest logs and look for "To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, this account is temporarily locked."
and remember account locked by pv call or pv sms will be suspended after a week.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

axisar wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 am 3.1.4.5 and bug still not fixed.
Check your accounts. Open Processor tab, sort by account name, and scroll down watching result column. account with all zeros in result may be locked.
Open latest logs and look for "To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, this account is temporarily locked."
and remember account locked by pv call or pv sms will be suspended after a week.
As stated:
So please submit your logs, or I will wait until someone else has the issue and submits logs
No one else reported it, so I have no logs to go off. I can appreciate you may be (needlessly) apprehensive to submit your logs for whatever reasons, that is fine, it is of course your decision. But if you don't provide logs, I am unable to fix it.

Just like a mechanic cannot fix your car if you don't let them see it. It is the same thing here.

Regards,
Martin
axisar

Post by axisar »

Okay, another description. I found this behavior today.
I have a 3.1.2.1 version installed and in View accounts tab i have, lets say 2 accounts marked with failed last login.
I updated it to latest 3.1.4.5 and did nothing to unlock accounts, but software not even showing the mark what last login failed, it just tried to work with both and shit to the logs with message "To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, this account is temporarily locked."
Hope this will push you to right place to search such a critical bug you produced causing accounts suspend.