Accounts not visible in any process

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
chupakabra

Re: Accounts not visible in any process

Post by chupakabra »

One more thing - I was trying to run "Tweet RSS" and since I could not find the account I clicked on Select All and ran it. Under Processes, I didnt see any account assigned to the RSS tasks maybe because all the accounts that were there have been selected?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

chupakabra wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:56 am It is happening again. Let me know when you update the softeware, I will restart it.
Just restarting existing version should "fix" it (temporary)
So basically just for your info, I run instadub and twitterdub in same PC and I hibernate my PC 2-3 times in a day to pause processes. Also, this is happening again when PC alongwith twitterdub is running for 24+ hours.
don't think that would explain it.

Do you notice the accounts disappear? Or just you look at it sometime in the future they are gone?

As soon as you notice accounts disappeared, can you submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Can you describe the state of the processor at the time?
How many actions in the processor?
How many threads?
What actions were running / have run?

Regards,
Martin
chupakabra

Post by chupakabra »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:11 pm
chupakabra wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:56 am It is happening again. Let me know when you update the softeware, I will restart it.
Just restarting existing version should "fix" it (temporary)
So basically just for your info, I run instadub and twitterdub in same PC and I hibernate my PC 2-3 times in a day to pause processes. Also, this is happening again when PC alongwith twitterdub is running for 24+ hours.
don't think that would explain it.

Do you notice the accounts disappear? Or just you look at it sometime in the future they are gone?

As soon as you notice accounts disappeared, can you submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Can you describe the state of the processor at the time?
How many actions in the processor?
How many threads?
What actions were running / have run?

Regards,
Martin
Will give you the details soon. I have currently stopped working on it.