blacklist/whitelist export/import

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
socialcircle

blacklist/whitelist export/import

Post by socialcircle »

Greetings Martin! I hope that you are doing well through this pandemic.

Is there a way I can view and edit the blacklist

I had a recent person politely request an unfollow, and I just wanted to add that one person to the blacklist manually without disrupting my schedule completely. Is there a way I can view and edit all of the followers that the program has followed and add them in the blacklist and export the data for future use?

I thank you for your assistance
socialcircle

Re: blacklist/whitelist export/import

Post by socialcircle »

It may also help to say that when I am in the follow tab and I click on "View Whitelist" I see a blank notepad file, so I know, I'm probably not looking in the right place, but I'm am aware that the program records the follow Id's im just not sure where to look and how to find the data.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

socialcircle wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:34 am Greetings Martin! I hope that you are doing well through this pandemic.

Is there a way I can view and edit the blacklist
You can view it via the action tab for that action, check account > right click > export processed items

As to editing, well yes and no. The processed items the program processed you can not as the program needs to know who and when it perform the action on.

You can also add to it, via the blacklist / whitelist options. Now, you can edit the items YOU manually added, but you cannot edit what the program has performed and added automaticaly
Is there a way I can view and edit all of the followers that the program has followed and add them in the blacklist
this happens automatically, and as long as you keep UNIQUE option checked, they won't be processed again

Regards,
Martin
socialcircle

Post by socialcircle »

Thanks for the assistance Martin I really appreciate it. I have one more question that I will make another thread for. My apologies for the trouble.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

:)