About Posting Pictures and Gif

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Leorion

About Posting Pictures and Gif

Post by Leorion »

Hello Rootjazz,

To greatly increase conversions, I planned to add Gif/pictures.
I tried to do so with many accounts that were doing it at the same time

As you may know now, I'm running mentions with a lot of accounts (30-50) at the same time (each account posting every 1-2min)

However, once I add Picture or gif to the mention, all the process slow down ->
There are many upload picture/gif errors, sometimes it also skip the mention post because of the error (which mean waiting for the next action in 1-2min)

I tried to run it with very low size Pictures (200kb), but still the same, I am far from results that I get without posting Gif/pictures
I expected it, but not this far

Pictures or gif are posted by being uploaded by the bot, not a link from google image or else

I don't know honestly if twitter algorythm is paying attention to the picture if it is the same for each, so I also tried to spin 4 pictures/gif that were going to be posted with the mention for all the accounts

However, I'm still many time getting errors of upload with many pictures

Any idea of why I'm getting this? Any advice to make it works better ?

There are always more threads running that number of account currently active on the process tab by the way

Thanks for your help, once again
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: About Posting Pictures and Gif

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Can you run a test to generate issue specific logs

Please perform:

1) Clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
2) Run the action that you are having an issue with.

DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME Please this is important, if you submit logs with many actions with my threads, I will just have to ask you to repeat the process

Attempt to upload one gif with one account with your mentions

3) If the issue happens again, submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

If the issue does not happen, repeat the action with 4-5 gifs, does the issue occur?

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

I think I get it
It may be connection issues when uploading because of the image size (200kb) that was still too big to upload for too many account working at the same time
Currently testing with 60kb picture and it's working fine with many accounts

I'll tell you if something goes wrong, but all seems good now

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Leorion wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 4:52 pm I think I get it
It may be connection issues when uploading because of the image size (200kb) that was still too big to upload for too many account working at the same time
Currently testing with 60kb picture and it's working fine with many accounts

I'll tell you if something goes wrong, but all seems good now

Thanks
ok, so if it is threading related, are all accounts trying to process the same physical file on disc? or do accounts upload different images?

At what threading point does it become an issue?
1 account fine
5 fine
50 bad? for example
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

I think it's threaded related, as you said

It's indeed the same physical file on disc (and finaly I'm doing it with only one picture for all accounts)

I can't tell you when it's not working, but it's 100% sure that it'll working better if there are less accounts

The more account there is, the more Error I get

Right now just tried to put thread at Max [100] and now I can see that almost everything is way smoother and there is way more posts

Is there a another way to make it work if I add other account for exemple. Because in this case I'm using 100 thread for 25 accounts and it's really successful, but I'm scared to face errors if I add too much accounts, without possibilty to increase threads anymore
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Leorion wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:35 pm I think it's threaded related, as you said

It's indeed the same physical file on disc (and finaly I'm doing it with only one picture for all accounts)

I can't tell you when it's not working, but it's 100% sure that it'll working better if there are less accounts

The more account there is, the more Error I get
What is the actual error text? Might help to get closer to the actual root issue
Is there a another way to make it work if I add other account for exemple. Because in this case I'm using 100 thread for 25 accounts and it's really successful, but I'm scared to face errors if I add too much accounts, without possibilty to increase threads anymore
Do you need so many threads? Sometimes your results can improve with less threads and everything still gets done in a 24 hours period.

Another option may be to look at separate instances for some accounts
For some info on custom db instances, check the thread

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=874

Regards,
Martin