detect and delete suspended accounts

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
greg222

detect and delete suspended accounts

Post by greg222 »

how do you do this

I uploaded a bunch of accounts. I know some are suspended. How do you find and remove them.
axisar

Re: detect and delete suspended accounts

Post by axisar »

software will detect it during actions and also check what following and followers are equal to 0(zero) if accounts not completely new, twitter set it to 0 after suspend.
greg222

Post by greg222 »

all my accounts are new and have 0-1 followers. I tried to post from a suspended account. It gave an error in the log but still does not show as suspended on the account manager.
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Yea TD sometimes dont tag suspended accs or accounts which cant login - based on status of already running processes.. but its not big deal.

You have to:

1. select accounts and run "clean" login (accounts tab - select all accs - right click - delete cookies - at top uncheck "use cookies" - click "verify login web")
2. then go to "stats" tab, select all accounts and click "create daily stats"
3. sometimes it doesn't work for a first time - in that case try it multiple times and you should be okay
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

greg222 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:34 am all my accounts are new and have 0-1 followers. I tried to post from a suspended account. It gave an error in the log but still does not show as suspended on the account manager.
The program does it's best to detect banned / blocked / suspended / about to be suspended and anything in between. However, twitter doesn't return a nice message

"account_suspended:true"
or
"banend:true"

Which would be useful, but we have to work with what we have. So as I detect / others provide logs, I Can see what was returned and update the program accordingly.

As twitter is not static, they are always changing / updating, there will exist times there are messages we do not know about and fail to mark accounts when they hit those.

If your accounts are suspended and it wasn't detected, submit logs and I will analyse them and see what I can find and add any updates required

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin