2captcha not working?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
TwitterM

2captcha not working?

Post by TwitterM »

Whenever I input my API key from a (funded) 2captcha account in the TwitterDub settings tab, nothing seems to happen. I save the settings, but the balance field stays gray, and it doesn't seem to connect to the 2captcha service, as my Twitter accounts are still not bypassing captcha.
axisar

Re: 2captcha not working?

Post by axisar »

reported at least twice already on the forum.
As one of members suggested it seems start working after you manually press "start" in page where twitter asking to verify phone/change password/solve recaptcha.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 2captcha not working?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

TwitterM wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:45 pm Whenever I input my API key from a (funded) 2captcha account in the TwitterDub settings tab, nothing seems to happen. I save the settings, but the balance field stays gray, and it doesn't seem to connect to the 2captcha service, as my Twitter accounts are still not bypassing captcha.
When you restart the program, does your 2captcha key load in? If so, it should work.

Clear your logs: HELP >LOGS > DELETE
then restart the program, goto the settings tab, do you see your balance? If not, submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Then run a login action that requires a captcha to be solved, if the program does NOT solve the captcha, submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

If at all possible, if you can export the account that requires a captcha and email me the exported file, I can test it here and try and see why it is not solving the captcha

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

REGARDS,
MARTIN