problem with global daily limits settings

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
markds10

problem with global daily limits settings

Post by markds10 »

Hi,

After setting global daily limits for max uploading tweets, the program sometimes think it had reached to max daily limit and therefore don't tweet at al that day,

the logs tell me this: * STOPPING: daily limit reached: "account" exceeded daily limit: 25/19

Then when I went looking in the settings tab, all setting where standard on 0, so the settings I made before didn't appear. then I made new settings and tried to save them but it gave me an error.

I closed and upgraded the program, opened setting again, the ones I've made were still gone but I made new ones and now I could save them with no error.

But the problem still exists that the program thinks the daily limit is reached but in reality, It's not.

I'm thinking to just delete all actions and make new ones, but if there is still a problem with the global daily settings the problem will continue

Best regards. Mark.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: problem with global daily limits settings

Post by martin@rootjazz »

There are two limits.

SETTINGS tab: global effect all accounts

ACCOUNT DETAILS FORM: account specific limits and will OVERRULE global limits
markds10

Post by markds10 »

You mean by ACCOUNT DETAILS FORM the "image tweet" settings?
the reason I adjusted the global setting was because I configured max tweets way to high on all accounts, back in the day it didn't gave me issues but the next day 50% off my accounts got locked with PV and captchas, therefore I tought lets just go to global settings and lower the maximum tweets per day.

But that gave me issues now.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

markds10 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:17 pm You mean by ACCOUNT DETAILS FORM the "image tweet" settings?
No, double click an account to view ACCOUNT DETAILS form

Or you can bulk set via the right click menu on the accounts list control( I think)
the reason I adjusted the global setting was because I configured max tweets way to high on all accounts, back in the day it didn't gave me issues but the next day 50% off my accounts got locked with PV and captchas, therefore I tought lets just go to global settings and lower the maximum tweets per day.

But that gave me issues now.
If you set account limits, then they global limits WILL NOT have any effect. you need to set the accounts limits to 0 for the global logs to work
markds10

Post by markds10 »

I just checked and all account limits are 0, ive actually never touched that option.
my problem is that the some accounts dont tweet because program thinks they already tweetet the there max tweets.

Maybe I should set account limits so that will override the global options and hopefully it fixes the problem.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

markds10 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:00 pm I just checked and all account limits are 0, ive actually never touched that option.
my problem is that the some accounts dont tweet because program thinks they already tweetet the there max tweets.

Maybe I should set account limits so that will override the global options and hopefully it fixes the problem.
ok, one other thing. DAILY LIMITS are not daily (as in Monday /Tuesday etc). But the last 24 hours.

So if you process 100 items at 22:00 on Monday with a 100 daily limit. You won't be able to process more items until 22:00 on Tuesday. Could this be your issue?
markds10

Post by markds10 »

Yes that could be it, not 100% sure, I'm just going to remake the actions and set global settings back to 0.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Sounds like that is your issue.

The reason for using 24 hours is if you have a daily limit of 100

At 23:50 you process 100 items.
You could then process 100 more items at 00:00 the next day, thus doing double your limit (100) in 10 minutes.

Whereas with a 24 hour system, you avoid that issue

Regards,
Martin
markds10

Post by markds10 »

Martin, is there a way to reset the global daily limits, because if i set the daily action limits back to 0 the program still limits the accounts from the privious settings.

I've also thinking to just remake my instances because I need to change alot of settings for the accounts but my problem is, how can I copy the processed logs, like for example: follow and unfollow. I assigned the accounts to a global processed log but that option disapeared and now I dont now what to do.
and if that option was still available, could I then just asign the accounts to that log? or do I need to copy and paste it somewhere?

Thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

markds10 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:39 pm Martin, is there a way to reset the global daily limits, because if i set the daily action limits back to 0 the program still limits the accounts from the privious settings.
You can change the global limits on the SETTINGS tab

When you change the account limits, make sure the account is not doing anything in the processor. If need be, restart app and make sure AUTORUN is off

I've also thinking to just remake my instances because I need to change alot of settings for the accounts but my problem is, how can I copy the processed logs, like for example: follow and unfollow. I assigned the accounts to a global processed log but that option disapeared and now I dont now what to do.
and if that option was still available, could I then just asign the accounts to that log? or do I need to copy and paste it somewhere?

Thanks.
goto

%appdata%\rootjazz\twitter\database

All your data is in that folder. Move it over to the same folder on the new machine and the new machine will load all your data.

If you are using instances
%appdata%\rootjazz\

you will see the instances ie:

twitter<instance1>
twitter<instance2>
twitter<instance3>

Regards,
Martin