Twitterdub - how to mute followings?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
smartlg

Twitterdub - how to mute followings?

Post by smartlg »

Hi,

I'm new to using Twitterdub. I've created an action to follow several people on twitter.

Is it possible to mute these followings using twitterdub once I've already followed them?

I just saw there is a "mute after" option but I forgot to check it, is it possible to mute the followings afterwards? is there a way to update the action to add "mute after" once the action is created in the processor? or do I have to start all over again and create a new action to follow with "mute after" check?

Thanks for your help.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Twitterdub - how to mute followings?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

smartlg wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:09 pm Hi,

I'm new to using Twitterdub. I've created an action to follow several people on twitter.

Is it possible to mute these followings using twitterdub once I've already followed them?

I just saw there is a "mute after" option but I forgot to check it, is it possible to mute the followings afterwards? is there a way to update the action to add "mute after" once the action is created in the processor? or do I have to start all over again and create a new action to follow with "mute after" check?

Thanks for your help.

MUTE AFTER means, mute after you have followed them. There is no way currently to just mute a user. IF you wanted to mute them, you would need to unfollow them, then refollow with mute option.
smartlg

Re: Twitterdub - how to mute followings?

Post by smartlg »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:30 pm
smartlg wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:09 pm Hi,

Thanks for your help.

MUTE AFTER means, mute after you have followed them. There is no way currently to just mute a user. IF you wanted to mute them, you would need to unfollow them, then refollow with mute option.
ok, will do that. Thanks for your answer.