Need help for setup!

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
AnoniX1

Need help for setup!

Post by AnoniX1 »

Hi,

I buyed Twitterdub and I'm a little bit overwhelmed by the options and I don't know how to set up for my needs. Also I'm not so perfect in english.

Maybe someone can give me a step by step explaination what I have to do.

Here is what I need:

For example I have 10 Accounts I want to start with.
I want all accounts only doing LIKES on comments of Tweets from certain accounts (list?). But every user should be ONLY get 1 like at all, not more and only from 1 account in the bot!

For example: A model with 100k follows is tweeting a pic. This pic gets 100 comments (all different users). Every comment get a like from max. 1 account in the bot. After that the user who made the comment will NEVER get a comment liked again!
So in the end the 10 accounts in the bot will do 10 likes each and every comment have only 1 like. After that ALL users who get his comment liked will go on a blacklist forever.

I hope u understand what I mean - I appreciate every help!

ty
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Need help for setup!

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If my instructions are not clear, please say so and I can keep explaining until you understand. I will try and keep them as simple and clear as possible

goto LIKE tab
Check your 10 accounts
Check SHARE ACCOUNTS ACTION
SEARCH TERM: input profile to scrape tweet replies (comments) from
Click CUSTOM SEARCH
create search:
USER TWEETS (10) - double click to specify (10)
REPLIES (100)
Save search (ok)
Click FILTER
Enter ONCE PER FILTER PER DAYS 99999
save filter
MAX ACTIONS: 1000

--------------------------------
so a 1000 max actions, means each of your 10 accounts will perform 100 likes (100x10)
The search will scrape 10 most recent tweets of your target account, then scrape (try) 100 replies from each - giving a total of 10000 - is good idea to set more than you want (1000) as not all tweets will have 100 replies.

Twitterdub custom search tutorial
- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYP9Gvh2n-M

v2: Getting Started with Twitterdub (updated)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYiZRel ... EflfH0NrWV

Older tutorials
Getting started with Twitterdub
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2WUsB1rQN3

All Twitterdub tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... nlEefs2Gan

Regards,
Martin
AnoniX1

Post by AnoniX1 »

First, thanks for the introduction.

It was maybe a bad idea to use a example, cause I don't want that limits at all. It was just to show how it should work.

So what I have to do if I want unlimited accounts doing unlimited actions (just daily & hourly limits)?

And makes it a problem if the profiles have big differences in the numbers of comments their tweets get (one profile got 10 comments on his tweet, an other one have 1000 comments in average, for example...). And can I use a list with IDs? (I already have a huge list with IDs of accounts I want use)

At least I "only" want that a account which is in the bot doing 20 likes per hour, every day, "forever".

Also a side question: It the "Unique Items" box checked by default, or did I clicked that? I can't remember, but it's checked.

Also: What are mean by "Threads"? When I want RUN the bot, on the right side there is "Number of Threads" "Total 6 - Selected 1"
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

AnoniX1 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:52 am
It was maybe a bad idea to use a example, cause I don't want that limits at all. It was just to show how it should work.

So what I have to do if I want unlimited accounts doing unlimited actions (just daily & hourly limits)?
Well you technically cannot do unlimited accounts with unlimited actions. If you tried, you would get detected and blocked as there are limits to everything.

IT helps to know what you want to do EXACTLY, then I can tell you EXACTLY how to do it.
"how do I do unlimited accounts with unlimited actions"
This doesn't make any sense.
1) you don't have unlimited accounts.
2) you don't want to do unlimited actions (as explained above)

And makes it a problem if the profiles have big differences in the numbers of comments their tweets get (one profile got 10 comments on his tweet, an other one have 1000 comments in average, for example...).
I don't understand why this is a problem. If a tweet has 10 comments it scrapes 10, if it has 100 it scrapes 100.
And can I use a list with IDs? (I already have a huge list with IDs of accounts I want use)
Use a filepath as the input, one input per line
At least I "only" want that a account which is in the bot doing 20 likes per hour, every day, "forever".
20 per hour for 24 hours is 480 a day, might be on the high side, running 24 hours a day. A real user doesn't do that.

But if you want 20 an hour, set a pause: of 180 (60secx60mins = 3600 / 20 perhour = 180)

Also a side question: It the "Unique Items" box checked by default, or did I clicked that? I can't remember, but it's checked.
Also: What are mean by "Threads"? When I want RUN the bot, on the right side there is "Number of Threads" "Total 6 - Selected 1"
One thread can run one action. So threads:1 means 1 action runs, 5 threads, means 5 actions run concurrently

Regards,
Martin
AnoniX1

Post by AnoniX1 »

Hey,

- With unlimited I don't mean no daily/hourly limits. I just want set up that it go on without starting every time a new command or I don't know how to name it. Maybe I do wrong or don't understand. But for example I had a few little experience with Jarvee and as I remember I added an account, set up the daily limits and filters and go start. I mean, how can I do a set up, that I only have to add more accounts and everything runs constantly. If I set up

USER TWEETS (10)
REPLIES (100)

Will the bot came back next day and go on with the next new Tweets/replies? Did the bot remember all people I already liked so that the bot will never give a 2nd like as I need it? Even in one year? Where can I see the "Blacklist"?

Using a list of IDs is clear now, it worked. I have 200 USER IDs in my list - they together get enough new comments every day to serve my needs.

Did I need to set up on 5 threads when I'm using 5 accounts to bot?

So far I get it to work a little bit, first I use 5 accounts, but only 3 really doing what they have to do. After I start again with this 3 - now only 1 account is doing the likes - It's quite confusing sometimes and I don't find the logic mistake I do. (Atm I do again a test run with all 5 and still only 1 account do it right, but I put them all together with the same settings. Also checked if there is ANY difference somewhere between the accounts, but nothing. I will let it run this day and after sleep I will look into it if maybe something happens.

Here screenshots of the current setting, maybe u see something stupid:

I'm sorry, I know the options are may too deep for my needs. I would pay to have the right options setup I need - Just want go on creating and adding new accounts...

Thanks so far!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

AnoniX1 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:41 pm Hey,

- With unlimited I don't mean no daily/hourly limits. I just want set up that it go on without starting every time a new command or I don't know how to name it. Maybe I do wrong or don't understand. But for example I had a few little experience with Jarvee and as I remember I added an account, set up the daily limits and filters and go start. I mean, how can I do a set up, that I only have to add more accounts and everything runs constantly. If I set up
Go through the GETTING STARTED tutorial, it will give you an idea how the program works. Do not expect it to work the same as other bots you may have used - it probably doesn't. So you may have to change how you think about what you want to do.

If you want an action to REPEAT, set the REPEAT values, minutes / hours - that is probably what you want

USER TWEETS (10)
REPLIES (100)

Will the bot came back next day and go on with the next new Tweets/replies?
If you tell it to, or next week, or next hour. It is up to you to set it. Above, use REPEAT
Did the bot remember all people I already liked so that the bot will never give a 2nd like as I need it? Even in one year? Where can I see the "Blacklist"?
yes, you can see what was like via LIKE tab > right click menu > export processed items
Using a list of IDs is clear now, it worked. I have 200 USER IDs in my list - they together get enough new comments every day to serve my needs.
You can use IDs / URLs or @usernames (for profile based actions)

Did I need to set up on 5 threads when I'm using 5 accounts to bot?
up to you. You can, or one thread and each action will run once the previous has completed

So far I get it to work a little bit, first I use 5 accounts, but only 3 really doing what they have to do. After I start again with this 3 - now only 1 account is doing the likes - It's quite confusing sometimes and I don't find the logic mistake I do.
Check threads
Check scheduled time (action may be waiting)
(Atm I do again a test run with all 5 and still only 1 account do it right, but I put them all together with the same settings.
check SHARED ACCOUNT ACTION and all accounts will perform within a single processing action, or uncheck SHARED and you will get (n) actions where (n) is the selected accounts
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

AnoniX1 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:41 pm

So you do not need to set
MAX REPEATS = 999999, leave it at 0 to run forever. But as you have NOT set REPEAT MINS / REPEAT HOURS then MAX REPEATS is not used as the action is NOT repeating.

Also you set MAX ACTIONS = 99999999 with 5 accounts, you do not want your account to do that many actions - plus the program will try and scrape that number and it will take forever. Set it to 100 (whilst you test and get to know how things work (each account does 20 items)
AnoniX1

Post by AnoniX1 »

Ok, I understand what u mean and changed that.

But one problem is still here, only 1 of 5 accounts are doing the work, the other 4 don't.

Yes "Share across Accounts" was checked.
Yes all 5 accounts are checked before setting up the options.

I looked into the the processing logs and it shows me that a account is doing a like,

* SUCCESS: Likes: https://mobile.twitter.com/yyyyyyyy/sta ... 5220068352 with: xxxxxxx
* SUCCESS (8): https://mobile.twitter.com/yyyyyyyyyy/s ... 5220068352 user: xxxxxxxx

but it don't do it in real - I watch the account on Twitter and nothing happend. :|

EDIT: I see that the destination comment was liked by the 1 account that is working. Its like that 1 working account is doing the like for all other accounts too.

EDIT2: I tried to run only 1 account (one of them who dont do anything, but show in the bot they do likes) and it sounds crazy, but even then the likes are done by the other account that doing everything before. This really don't make sense...
Last edited by AnoniX1 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

AnoniX1 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:55 am
Yes "Share across Accounts" was checked.
Yes all 5 accounts are checked before setting up the options.
Then each account is / should be used in turn.
I looked into the the processing logs and it shows me that a account is doing a like,

* SUCCESS: Likes: https://mobile.twitter.com/yyyyyyyy/sta ... 5220068352 with: xxxxxxx
* SUCCESS (8): https://mobile.twitter.com/yyyyyyyyyy/s ... 5220068352 user: xxxxxxxx

but it don't do it in real - I watch the account on Twitter and nothing happend. :|
I would need to know the account / and the tweet to check and see logs.

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

and email me the profile / tweet URL so I can confirm

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
EDIT: I see that the destination comment was liked by the 1 account that is working. Its like that 1 working account is doing the like for all other accounts too.
SHARED option means, one account from your accounts will perform the action, not all accounts like all replies. just one, then are used in sequence
EDIT2: I tried to run only 1 account (one of them who dont do anything, but show in the bot they do likes) and it sounds crazy, but even then the likes are done by the other account that doing everything before. This really don't make sense...
I would need to see logs for this

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
AnoniX1

Post by AnoniX1 »

I removed the 1 account that is doing everything for all and restart software. Then I start a new test with the 4 remaining accounts and the 1 account I deleted is STILL DOING THE LIKES :lol:
Thats creepy...I mean the software don't have the log in details anymore.

The logs IDs first number are five not four.... its: 54793

(maybe send it 2 times accidentally)

I Email you the account I removed, but still acting for all.