Mail providers, profile pics, and stuff

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Leorion

Mail providers, profile pics, and stuff

Post by Leorion »

Hello.
Recently, my accounts got ban almost instantly when I put them on the bot. I changed my mail provider just before those bans and shadowbans happends. I Now use mail.ru. I'm from France, and before I was using Outlook.
Or maybe is this the thing of using the same Profile Pic or Bio that is flaging Twitter ?

What of this stuff is making the accounts ban ? Or is this the software due to a change of Twitter Algorythm ?

Thanks for your support
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mail providers, profile pics, and stuff

Post by martin@rootjazz »

You need to avoid all possible footprints that could link your accounts together.

Using the SAME bio / exact same profile pic is going to be a big footprint.

mail.ru is low quality email provider, often used by spam bots.

Ultimately to find out the cause, you need to identify every footprint you left, then change those and test and see if you can identify the cause, probably it was a combination of.

Also, where the accounts came from / how were created / IPs used along with your proxies and usage
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

Hmm, do you think it's better to not put any profile Picture ?
This way maybe will i be considered like be "in the mass" ?

Can we use Spintax in the Bio with your software ? Same for Location ?

How can I spin Headers, in the header folder ?? Never Tried

Yeah, mail.ru has also something to do, for sure. Then what no PVA mail provider du you suggest ? If possible without a recapcha V2 (basic capcha is fine)

Huge thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Leorion wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:43 pm Hmm, do you think it's better to not put any profile Picture ?
Could also be a footprint
Can we use Spintax in the Bio with your software ? Same for Location ?
yes
How can I spin Headers, in the header folder ?? Never Tried
probably cannot, just dump all images into a single folder and use that.
Yeah, mail.ru has also something to do, for sure. Then what no PVA mail provider du you suggest ? If possible without a recapcha V2 (basic capcha is fine)

Huge thanks
Not sure what is popular these days. outlook used to be the goto, not sure if still is.
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

I upgrade this topic

I think i may I found the issue : The LINK (all is ok : 4g rotating proxies, HQ created accounts with AD and Outlook mail provider+4g connection)

Accounts are working fine at the beginning, but after some Tweets from all of these (+200), the issue appear. ACCOUNTS ARE SHADOWBAN?

When I use different shorteners (bit.ly, then Shorturl to MY WEBSITE, It is working for 2-5 min and I got PV.

When I change the Link totally for a random Website, works perfectly again.

So I don't know if it's because of the software or Twitter that is following redirects.

In any case, Have you a Idee to avoid that ?

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Do what you were doing but DO NOT use bitly to your website. If that keeps working, then that is the issue.

Twitter very much DOES follow redirects, they are simple 301 / 302 redirects so easy to get the endpoint.

This is 2020, using redirects to hide spamming the same website is not going to work.

You could perhaps trying being more sneaky. I know a technique people used to do was to use tumblr blogs and modify the theme to have some javascript to do a javascript redirect, which would not be followed by most redirect link checking routine.

But that means you need lots of tumblrs, but the good thing is with tumblr you can sign up secondary accounts to your main account, but then the risk is - lose one lose them all...

Tumblr is just an example, any site that lets you add JS will worki