Some interesting questions

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Leorion

Some interesting questions

Post by Leorion »

Hello. I plan to use the software with way more than 100 accounts.
I have a VPS with really good requirements. But I have a lot of questions before doing it.

First, I know that no more than 100 thread can be run in the same time. So what I thought, in order to make my accounts mention people, and to not exceed the 100 thread, is to share the actions between the accounts.

Here is my first interrogation : I usualy put a random pause of 300-420 sec between each action (mentions in the tweet tab) per account. Will I have to divide this random pause time by 100 to have approximately the same results for each account in the shared action if I want to make a "Shared action" between 100 accounts. So each account will always have his pause of 300-420 sec and keep the same rythm as they were not shared? (in this case with the "shared action", the setup will be a pause of 3-4s) -> I plan to use only one thread

Second interrogation : Will those account will have more chances to be flagged because of a sort of "print" between them if I make a shared action ? Usually, my accounts process often approximately in the same time, but within different threads.

Third interrogation : Do you think your software will be able to handle it ? Sometimes, the software just freeze and I have to force close it and opening it again (don't know if it s because of the simultaneous processed logs or something else), so do you thinks it'll be good for it if I plan to use maybe between 500 to 1000 accounts ?

Finally, I will ask you if you have a better way to make way more than 100 accounts works in the same time with your software settings ? Or are sharing actions currently the best way ?

Huge thanks for your support :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Some interesting questions

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Leorion wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:00 pm Hello. I plan to use the software with way more than 100 accounts.
I have a VPS with really good requirements. But I have a lot of questions before doing it.

First, I know that no more than 100 thread can be run in the same time. So what I thought, in order to make my accounts mention people, and to not exceed the 100 thread,
If you really wanted to, you can run multiple instances of the program . Each action can run 100 threads.

For some info on custom db instances, check the thread

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=874

Here is my first interrogation : I usualy put a random pause of 300-420 sec between each action (mentions in the tweet tab) per account. Will I have to divide this random pause time by 100 to have approximately the same results for each account in the shared action if I want to make a "Shared action" between 100 accounts. So each account will always have his pause of 300-420 sec and keep the same rythm as they were not shared? (in this case with the "shared action", the setup will be a pause of 3-4s) -> I plan to use only one thread
I will let you do the math, but it would work like:

acc_1 process item1
pause
acc_2 process item2
pause
acc_3 process item3
pause
acc_1 process item101
pause
acc_2 process item102
pause

etc

so to keep the 300 pause per account, you need to assume the amount of time to perform the action (probably about 5-10 seconds) so would be 100x5 = 500, so probably you don't need any pause to keep the same schedule

Second interrogation : Will those account will have more chances to be flagged because of a sort of "print" between them if I make a shared action ? Usually, my accounts process often approximately in the same time, but within different threads.
it should be alright

Third interrogation : Do you think your software will be able to handle it ? Sometimes, the software just freeze and I have to force close it and opening it again (don't know if it s because of the simultaneous processed logs or something else), so do you thinks it'll be good for it if I plan to use maybe between 500 to 1000 accounts ?
should be fine. As to the freeze, please submit a new thread describing the issue:
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Finally, I will ask you if you have a better way to make way more than 100 accounts works in the same time with your software settings ? Or are sharing actions currently the best way ?

shared actions are good
or single account actions and don't worry about the threads, just let the processor work it's way through them, don't worry about insisting on more and more threads, probably you don't need them. Even a 1000 accounts you doubtful need 100 threads
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

You're right :) Thanks !

But here come another question : Is it possible to make the account that receive "Warnings", "Recapcha", "errors" or "Locked" notfications cancel or stop in the processing Tab ? Cause after those warns, they aren't processing any real action on Twitter

Their process always reschedule even if there is any post on twitter, and I have to mannualy take a look at each account (A lot, believe me) to see if each account has a warn or not. Moreover, the time within those failed account proceed is time that is lost for workings accounts (that can still do actions)

Thanks again
Last edited by Leorion on Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

Sorry for the double post, but just realised that I'm using more than 1 thread, and that those accounts probably help tweeter to flag other accounts that are processing in the same time as those warn accounts thatare still trying to do actions
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Leorion wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:40 pm You're right :) Thanks !

But here come another question : Is it possible to make the account that receive "Warnings", "Recapcha", "errors" or "Locked" notfications cancel or stop in the processing Tab ? Cause after those warns, they aren't processing any real action on Twitter
Depending on the action they should stop the action. If action is a single account action, it will stop repeating and the ACCOUNTS LIST should make the account is banned / blocked / locked
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

Will they stop in the processing Tab too ??
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

should do