Tweet tab problem

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Fahad

Re: Tweet tab problem

Post by Fahad »

So sorry.. I will do this again and share you the exact thing I do to replicate with logs and screenshots.

But I can't do it now.. I will as soon as possible.

So sorry for troubling you.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

It is not trouble, there does seem to be a bug somewhere, but I cannot find it. Usually it just means the user (you) is doing something differently and it is that difference that exposes the bug.

As soon as you have the details, I'll look into it

Regards,
Martin
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

Robertos wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:13 am
Fahad wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:11 pm
2- There is no option for Fluctuate for time required to repeat the action.. and the only way to do so is from editing the action after it arrive in the process panel.
I would like to see this as an option on all TABs (especially on follow, tweet and unfollow TAB).
Em, i shadowbanned from rootjazz.com/forum ??? or this question doesn't deserve at least a simple answer? Or Admin more like opening new thread even if its a duplicate question?

And to be more specific i would be satisfied if there is an option for example in action panel on right-click > bulk change "FluctuateRepeatEveryXMins" something simple and efficient.

Randomize is important when it comes to botting or you think I need to post my tweets and start following at exactly same time of the day, every day?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Robertos wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:07 am
Robertos wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:13 am
Fahad wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:11 pm
2- There is no option for Fluctuate for time required to repeat the action.. and the only way to do so is from editing the action after it arrive in the process panel.
I would like to see this as an option on all TABs (especially on follow, tweet and unfollow TAB).
Em, i shadowbanned from rootjazz.com/forum ??? or this question doesn't deserve at least a simple answer? Or Admin more like opening new thread even if its a duplicate question?
I missed the post. But the request has nothing to do with this post. This post is about helping the issue with a specific issue - not feature requests. If you have a feature request, please use the FEATURE REQUEST post, or start a new post
And to be more specific i would be satisfied if there is an option for example in action panel on right-click > bulk change "FluctuateRepeatEveryXMins" something simple and efficient.
with action waiting / completed, right click action and select EDIT ACTION or COPY AND EDIT ACTION and you can probably find the option

Regards,
Martin
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

OK. If you can't see how basic is this - forget it.