Auto UnRetweet

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Retweet

Auto UnRetweet

Post by Retweet »

Hi guys,

I am have been using TwitterDub for a few years and it's fantastic.

One thing that I have been trying to do is to find a way to UNretweet tweets at certain times of the day.

I have used put a tweet on the "UnRetweet list" but is there a way to set it up so it does it at different times?

I read a few bits of information in the forum but I wanted to see if anyone can explain in detail how it's done?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Auto UnRetweet

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If you create your unreweet action as normal, then you can right click the action (waiting status) and change ACTION WORKING HOURS so it only works during certain days / times.

NOTE working day hours mainly specifies how the action starts, so if the action is a long action, it may extend out the specific time period. To avoid this keep the action short with and use repeats,

So instead of processing 100 items, process 20 items and repeat it every hours / minutes and rely on the working hours to limit what is processed
Retweet

Post by Retweet »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:20 pm If you create your unreweet action as normal, then you can right click the action (waiting status) and change ACTION WORKING HOURS so it only works during certain days / times.

NOTE working day hours mainly specifies how the action starts, so if the action is a long action, it may extend out the specific time period. To avoid this keep the action short with and use repeats,

So instead of processing 100 items, process 20 items and repeat it every hours / minutes and rely on the working hours to limit what is processed
Great stuff, Martin.

Working like a treat now.

Thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

:)