Looking for this features

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bissseca

Looking for this features

Post by Bissseca »

Hello,

By having several Twitter account. I would like to know if rootjazz tool offers these features

-Use all accounts to retweet / fav a post with an interval of a few minutes / second between each account
-Use all account to follow a person
-Use all accounts to post an answer (different answer for each account). For example I have a Txt file with words in each line:
Account A publishes the word of line 1
Account B publishes the word of line 2
Account C publishes the word of line 3

I would like to know if I am required to conduct a telephone/email check for each account? Use proxy?

Thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Looking for this features

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Bissseca wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:56 am Hello,

By having several Twitter account. I would like to know if rootjazz tool offers these features

-Use all accounts to retweet / fav a post with an interval of a few minutes / second between each account
Yes, these are called MASS actions (mass like / mass retweet)
-Use all account to follow a person
yes MASS Follow
-Use all accounts to post an answer (different answer for each account). For example I have a Txt file with words in each line:
Account A publishes the word of line 1
Account B publishes the word of line 2
Account C publishes the word of line 3
I assume you mean REPLY TWEET, if so, MASS REPLY if you want all replies to one post, or if you want to post the replies to different tweets, SEARCH AND REPLY

I would like to know if I am required to conduct a telephone/email check for each account? Use proxy?
That is up to twitter, same as it would be if you used the accounts in a browser, but they do normally ALWAYS at some point want you to phone verify the account, or at least enter the phone number to prove you know it. As for proxies, yes if you run many accounts proxies are strongly recommended

Regards,
Martin
Bissseca

Post by Bissseca »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:31 pm
First of all I thank you for these answers.
-For mass action and mass follow we can set an interval between each action per account?
Example : 1) Account A - like and retweet a post and follow a person.
                  Waiting for 1 minute..
                2) Account B - Like and retweet the same post as Account A and follow same person.
                 Waiting for 1 minute..
               3) Account C - Like and retweet the same post as Account A and follow same person.
                Repeat .......

-For the mass reply I mean : For each account post a different reply but for the same post. We can do that with rootjazz ?
Also we can put a time interval between each reply for each account ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bissseca wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:32 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:31 pm
First of all I thank you for these answers.
-For mass action and mass follow we can set an interval between each action per account?
Example : 1) Account A - like and retweet a post and follow a person.
                  Waiting for 1 minute..
                2) Account B - Like and retweet the same post as Account A and follow same person.
                 Waiting for 1 minute..
               3) Account C - Like and retweet the same post as Account A and follow same person.
                Repeat .......
Mass actions are separate, so you can have a MASS FOLLOW action where each account will follow the same account with a pause in between.
At the same time you can run a MASS RETWEET and a MASS LIKE action to like / retweet the same specified post (again with a delay
-For the mass reply I mean : For each account post a different reply but for the same post. We can do that with rootjazz ?
Also we can put a time interval between each reply for each account ?
yes, you can mass reply to the same tweet with different replies and a delay
Bissseca

Post by Bissseca »

Hello
Thank you I bought your super tool last week. Is there a possibility to enter the phone number automatically. Like this:
username: password: email: proxy: (phone number?)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

you can use format:

username,email,password,proxy,phone

Might need to update first:
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/download.html

REGARDS,
MARTIN