solve captcha?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
hjjkim

solve captcha?

Post by hjjkim »

Hi, How you guys solve captcha in TD? I click "Open Acc in session Browser", solve captcha and it always said "please try again". :cry:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: solve captcha?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hjjkim wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:25 pm Hi, How you guys solve captcha in TD? I click "Open Acc in session Browser", solve captcha and it always said "please try again". :cry:
What happens if you just manually open a private window in your normal browser. Set the proxy and try and log in?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Also if you have a spare account that needs captcha solving and don't mind sharing it with me. I can take a look to see if can crack how to do it automatically
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

I have a spare account but the account using my own sim card. any solutions?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hjjkim wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:33 pm I have a spare account but the account using my own sim card. any solutions?
Not if you want me to use the same ip / proxy.

Otherwise I would need to log into it from here. Which if you do NOT want, then I cannot test the account. If it is an important account for you, then best I do NOT test it.

That decision is completely up to you

Regards,
Martin
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

I dont understand. After you resolve captcha, how do you pv? I use my own sim card (I sign up with real phone number and dont add email to the account).
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hjjkim wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 am I dont understand. After you resolve captcha, how do you pv? I use my own sim card (I sign up with real phone number and dont add email to the account).
Not sure I understand what you mean.

The program does not currently solve recaptcha, or phone verify.
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:33 pm
hjjkim wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 am I dont understand. After you resolve captcha, how do you pv? I use my own sim card (I sign up with real phone number and dont add email to the account).

its actually very simple Martin you go at first traffic store buy some SIM cards, go register some new accounts import in TD and you will be hit by captcha/PV. If you solve em and try to do anything you'll be hit again ...and if you push something(anything) with this acc you'll be hit with captcha/PV/Pass again.

So in the end, it's simple you dont need anyone to send you accounts you can do this on your own. I know you'll need to spend some money ...but cmon.
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

Sorry for my poor English.
I sign up twitter with my real sim card. I run an account in TD. I faced an "account got temporarily restricted". I can't solve recaptcha in TD so I use my pc browser with mobile user agent to deal with. It's work perfectly!. After solving recaptcha, account need PV. I PV manually. no problem (sometime twitter call me instead of sms).

You said you want my spare account. I can give you but how do you PV account after solving recaptcha because you havent my real sim card? < I dont understand this.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Robertos wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:25 am

its actually very simple Martin you go at first traffic store buy some SIM cards, go register some new accounts import in TD and you will be hit by captcha/PV. If you solve em and try to do anything you'll be hit again ...and if you push something(anything) with this acc you'll be hit with captcha/PV/Pass again.

So in the end, it's simple you dont need anyone to send you accounts you can do this on your own. I know you'll need to spend some money ...but cmon.
Spending money is not the problem, it is understanding 100% ACCURATELY what is trying to be acheieved. Many peoples first language is not English and misunderstandings are common. I can assure you I have spent countless time working on an issue / fix / update that was not actually wanted due to a language misunderstanding. So it is always better to ask for clarification if I am not 100% sure.

Now, if you are trying to VERIFY recent accounts with captcha + phone for the first time. Then I can advise you to just purchase ALREADY verified accounts as the program does not, nor is intended to run these initial verification steps for you. So if that is what you are wanting to do, then I can advise to purchase initially better quality accounts.

I thought this was about RE-verifying accounts to confirm, as opposed to the initial verification.