Mass liking many posts

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
elephantstripes

Mass liking many posts

Post by elephantstripes »

Hey,

Just wanted to know the best way to do what I want to do, and to avoid detection as a bot.

I have 20 posts I want to like in a list called posts.txt. I want to give each post 50 likes. I have 200 accounts. Ideally, it would also not take more than an hour or two.

Here's what I have been doing:

Mass like tab
Tick "Allow file in action"
Put path to file in box
Tick unique
Max actions: 50
Select all 200 accounts
Run

I have also tried lowering the random pause and/or increasing number of threads.

Is there a better way? The last few times I tried this, my accounts ended up being restricted and so the likes were lost. These are fairly cheap accounts so I am not so concerned if they get banned as long as the likes stay up.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mass liking many posts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

elephantstripes wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:36 am Hey,

Just wanted to know the best way to do what I want to do, and to avoid detection as a bot.

I have 20 posts I want to like in a list called posts.txt. I want to give each post 50 likes. I have 200 accounts. Ideally, it would also not take more than an hour or two.

Here's what I have been doing:

Mass like tab
Tick "Allow file in action"
Put path to file in box
Tick unique
Max actions: 50
Select all 200 accounts
Run

I have also tried lowering the random pause and/or increasing number of threads.

Is there a better way? The last few times I tried this, my accounts ended up being restricted and so the likes were lost. These are fairly cheap accounts so I am not so concerned if they get banned as long as the likes stay up.
Are the accounts new? Have they done anything before?
Any footprints exist between the accounts already?

Do the accounts get banned as soon as they do ANYTHING (not just mass actions). If so, it is an issue with account creation / proxy. If not, it is probably footprints.

A tweet getting liked by a group accounts in a short period of time, when those accounts share other footprints. If you want to MASS ACTION in a short period of time, that is making it more difficult, as that would be a footprint.

You will need to run tests. Try with just 5 accounts, do they get banned? Then try 10.
Try spreading the action out over 24 / 48 hours, with a much bigger pause? Do they get banned now?
Try the accounts just running search and like / follow etc actions, does this get them banned?
If run the mass action and the above search action at the same time, does this get them banned?

Basically need to do some research to try and find out / narrow down causes