After tweet posting fail process enter loop, and issue with pause after successful tweet post

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Robertos

After tweet posting fail process enter loop, and issue with pause after successful tweet post

Post by Robertos »

1. What I’m trying to do: post a tweet from file few times a day (as a rescheduled process) using #media token.
Account post fine till it’s been hit by captcha/PV then it continually tries to post and failing.
I need to cancel this action after sending logs to you.

Logs ID: 27173 TD 3.03464

2. I’m using rescheduled action and usually posting 1 tweet from .txt file few times a day. After successfully posted tweet action is rescheduled and everything is OK but pause after posting is always 0 and next action in processor tab start immediately after. (I setup pause around 200 s).

Action start > post tweet > no pause > ending and rescheduling successfully process

If I, for example, try to post 2 tweets in a row TD is posting like this:
Action start > post tweet> random pause No1> post tweet>random pause No2> ending and rescheduling action successfully

Logs ID: 40205 TD 3.03464

Thx in advance
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: After tweet posting fail process enter loop, and issue with pause after successful tweet post

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Robertos wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:40 pm
:
Action start > post tweet> random pause No1> post tweet>random pause No2> ending and rescheduling action successfully
Are you sure?

I make it

post_tweet1
pause
post_tweet2
END

no pause after final tweet. Which was by design, but can add a pause after final item as well. Will be in next update
Robertos

Re: After tweet posting fail process enter loop, and issue with pause after successful tweet post

Post by Robertos »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:37 pm
Robertos wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:40 pm
:
Are you sure?

no pause after final tweet. Which was by design, but can add a pause after final item as well. Will be in next update
Your right I'm not sure. I was just guessing based on the follow action and I know there is a pause after some follows in a row for sure. Let me check the update. I will update you with results.
Last edited by Robertos on Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

Pause after the tweet is working fine after the update.
sarahroxon

Post by sarahroxon »

Robertos wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:03 pm Pause after the tweet slope game is working fine after the update.
I also had the same problem and followed the instructor's instructions, so far many things have changed.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sarahroxon wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:27 am
Robertos wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:03 pm Pause after the tweet slope game is working fine after the update.
I also had the same problem and followed the instructor's instructions, so far many things have changed.
if not a bot, reactivate please