Image tweet error

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
TwitterM

Image tweet error

Post by TwitterM »

Please describe your issue:

I run multiple processes, all firing random image tweets from a folder with multiple different images in it. For some reason, some of the images fail uploading.

Describe what is going wrong:

When I check the raw log, this is what it says:

Code: Select all

22:10:46: POST: 403
https://upload.twitter.com/i/media/upload.json?command=INIT&total_bytes=120080&media_type=image%2Fpng&media_category=tweet_image
22:10:46: FAILED POST: (297661) 403
https://upload.twitter.com/i/media/upload.json?command=INIT&total_bytes=120080&media_type=image%2Fpng&media_category=tweet_image
22:10:46: * ERROR: uploading: C:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\XXXX\XXXXX\XXXXXX.png Objektreferencen er ikke indstillet til en forekomst af et objekt.
22:10:46: * WARNING: No medias uploaded successfully! Cannot post tweet
Describe the steps to replicate your issue. A list of instruction steps, include all inputs / options you set (screenshots can be useful here)

Setting up image tweet by importing from folder. Sharing the action between multiple accounts, with 2 threads. Spintax text and near identical processes.

Submit your logs and note the logs ID: the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs).

Logs ID: 33916
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Image tweet error

Post by martin@rootjazz »

{"errors":[{"code":64,"message":"Your account is suspended and is not permitted to access this feature."}]}
Program will better detect this message and log out for you and mark account as such
TwitterM

Post by TwitterM »

Was the fix included in the latest release? Because it still happens for me, and the accounts don't come up as invalid/suspended.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »