Twitterdub Deleting Accounts from Software

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bmanfacts

Twitterdub Deleting Accounts from Software

Post by bmanfacts »

Hello,
I'm reporting this now because this is something that happened twice now, establishing a pattern.

Please describe your issue: Twitterdub is deleting access to an account on the software.

Describe what is going wrong: The software deletes one account processing actions when I have multiple threads running. Upon investigation of the account from the "View Accounts" tab, the affected account either is deleted, or the software provides an error message when trying to edit the affected account.

The specific error "Exception of type "LibBotControls ExFailedLoadDbAccount" was thrown"

Describe what was expected: When I check to trouble shoot the account, it should be there or I should be able to edit the account if it appears.

Describe the steps to replicate your issue. A list of instruction steps, include all inputs / options you set (screenshots can be useful here):
    The only way I see this replicated is by having my accounts temp blocked by the software & re-enabling them. The first time this happened it was near a temp block. This time occurred a day or so after clearing the software's temp block.

If you are setting any specific options for the action, detail those: N/A

Not sure if logs will show this issue, but sending them away. Here's the ID: 2200

For now, I'll re-add the account which is a simple fix, but would like this addressed so I don't have accounts continuously deleted. I have to reformat every process to re-include them from the ones deleted.
    martin@rootjazz
    Site Admin

Re: Twitterdub Deleting Accounts from Software

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bmanfacts wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:51 pm Hello,
    I'm reporting this now because this is something that happened twice now, establishing a pattern.

Please describe your issue: Twitterdub is deleting access to an account on the software.

Describe what is going wrong: The software deletes one account processing actions when I have multiple threads running. Upon investigation of the account from the "View Accounts" tab, the affected account either is deleted, or the software provides an error message when trying to edit the affected account.
    So the program is running. Then randomly, actions are disappearing? And the account that was running in the action is also missing from the accounts list?

Restarting the app, does the action / account appear? Or are they gone forever?

Please goto:
    Press "windows" (start) button on keyboard and hold it down then press r.

In the run box paste:
    %appdata%\rootjazz\twitterdub

In the folder that opens, right click the folder
    database

then select SEND TO > COMPRESSED (ZIP)

Then send me the created zip file. Email if the file is less than 8mb, otherwise upload somewhere and email me the link

Regards,
    Martin
    bmanfacts

Post by bmanfacts »

So the program is running. Then randomly, actions are disappearing? And the account that was running in the action is also missing from the accounts list?
    Yes exactly. So if the affected account is running its own action, the account will be stripped from the action (while the action remains apparent in the processor). If it's part of a multi-account function, it will just disappear from the list. When I check on the account on the accounts list, if its listed, cant access. I receive the error code I bold faced in the OP.
    Restarting the app, does the action / account appear? Or are they gone forever?
    Restarting the app, the account is gone forever, along with all stats & any other data prior.
    Then send me the created zip file.
    Sending Now via Email with the subject reflecting the op title.
    martin@rootjazz
    Site Admin

Also submit logs if this has happened in the last 7 days

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
    martin@rootjazz
    Site Admin

Also let me know the name of the account that disappeared (via email if private)
    bmanfacts

Post by bmanfacts »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:23 pm Also submit logs if this has happened in the last 7 days

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
    Logs were sent in the OP reflecting what occurred after, that log ID was 2200
    martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:23 pm Also let me know the name of the account that disappeared (via email if private)
    I will email the account(s) in private
    martin@rootjazz
    Site Admin

Please update and the issue may be resolved

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html