twitter bans

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
sfa084

twitter bans

Post by sfa084 »

Well, i got some bans(80% accs), and want to know how you guys avoid these bans? What proxys do you use and where to buy..
Markxxx

Re: twitter bans

Post by Markxxx »

How long have you run these accs?
did you warm them up?
what operations did you do?
How aged are your accs?
How many accs per proxy?
Are they adult niche?
Anything would be the reason.

That's why I suggested the warming up features, at least the warming up could reduce the risk.
sfa084

Post by sfa084 »

im using only rt and follows, no adult, 1acc per proxy, 2016,2017,2018
and idk maybe like 3 or 4 months, + or -
i dont warm them ip
starelong

Post by starelong »

hi i am also suffering from bans.
i purchased PVA accounts from a site.
i bought proxies from proxy6 i think this proxy maybe the problem.

I also followed 50 per account rather quickly but i thought under 200 maybe this rate would not be super important.

many of the accounts are asking for recaptcha. when i use the proxy in firefox to do recaptcha i have to answer 40 of them and fail. when i use my normal ip i pass recaptcha quickly. (evne though i never access twitter account from this IP) so i am thinking proxy is major problem.

my question also is what kind of proxy to look for and where to buy numbers so i can retain for re-pva?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

purchasing accounts, although perhaps necessary, does mean you are at the mercy of how the accounts were created. Whether that is detected, the IP used, methods used to verify - email account / phone verification.

Also, if you then try and use the accounts on a new proxy, the account was created from one datacentre, then accessed from another. This is a footprint.

High quality proxies can help, as opposed to the cheapest you can find.

But ultimately you will need to play around and test, so in these situations, creation and IP is 99% of the time the problem.

An existing account, run from your home IP, is very unlikely to have these problems, unless your usage is at fault (24x7 spamming)